Chapter 29

Guys I'm back!!!!🤗🤗🤗 I'm so sorry that I took forever to release another chapter,I know it has been like a year or something and I'm really sorry for that. I was just stuck in a situation where I wasn't able to use my phone, yeah for that long😅 but now I'm ready to finish this story so please hang in there yeah?

                           Naruto's pov

I look at the mansion we are supposed to go in,in awe. When Sasuke surprisingly said he wanted to take me out I definitely didn't think the place he was taking me out to, to be..... here"Mr Uchiha, this way please"a man in glasses says and we start to follow him. I start to look around with every step we take, the place is amazing.... and huge. After reaching a certain place the man with the glasses knocks on the door"Sir Mr Uchiha is here""come inside"the man opens the door and moves aside giving us space to pass through.

The room is so different from the rest of the mansion,it is literally the traditional Japanese room,with the tatami flooring. I see a man with red hair, seated on the tatami mats while gulping down his drink and placing the small glass cup on the very small table,I'm guessing it's alcohol. I've seen this man before, what was his name again...

"Sasuke, welcome.... and I see you brought a guest"the red haired man says"yes,I have, I hope there's no problem"Sasuke says while going towards the tatami mats".....of course not" Sasuke sits down  and he quickly grabs an empty glass"let me pour it"Garaa says while pouring the alcohol in the glass "can you provide something to wear for him"Sasuke says after gulping down his drink,Garaa lifts his eyes and looks at me,I turn my eyes away from him when he just stares at me without saying anything"of course"

He presses a certain white button on his table and the man who escorted us to this room shows up"yes sir""take this..... young man and give him something to wear""alright sir,please come with me"the man says and I turn to Sasuke,why does he want me to change,is there something wrong with my cloths?"go with him "Sasuke says and I stand up from the mat and start following the man "so how much did you find?"I hear Sasuke ask"much enough""show me-"the door closes from behind me"this way please"the man says and I continue following him. We reach a certain room and he lets me inside,he calls two of the maids to go and pick something for me to wear minutes later they bring the thing I'm supposed to wear.

"W-wait I'm supposed to wear this"I question while looking at the guy"just do it and get it over with""oh really you are talking like you can even dare to put this on""help him put this on please"he says while talking to the maids"w-wait I'll put it by myself""this way please""I said I'll put it by myself-"they pull me towards this spacious bathroom and minutes later they manage to make me wear the cloth,I feel too naked the shirt is long sleeved but it's covering only my nipples and it's diamond shaped around my stomach area it's exposing my bellybutton. The trouser it's loose.... very loose it's only covering my behind and the front but the sides starting from top to bottom is open.... literally but it's tight around the ankles,I can't walk in this.

"You are done right? Let's go""w-wait isn't there something else?"the man stares at me and says the most dreadful thing"No"shit"let's go"we reach the place I was once before,the man knocks and they let me in..... the moment I stepped in that room I became uncomfortable with his gaze,I got used to Sasuke's maybe just a little....he's a pervert but him, the Garaa guy....I don't want to be near him"what took you so long"Sasuke asks while stretching his hand towards me I take it and I sit beside him"I didn't want to wear this,I feel uncomfortable""just bear with it"I see garaa gulping down his drink while still staring at me I turn my face away from him and I feel Sasuke wrap his arm around my waist. "Do you mind if I show my other guest here around the house?"garaa asks"why?""should there be a reason?"I clench both of my hands"mmmh? I guess not, Naruto.....go with him"I look at Sasuke protesting to go with him but he just smirks at me and pretends like he doesn't see me.