Chapter 28

No one's pov

Sasuke looks at Naruto and wipes the tears streaming down his face,he notices the red colour on Naruto's cheek"he hit you?!"Sasuke questions with his deep voice not believing that his father got that low,who is he kidding? He knows that his father can get that low,but seeing it in person just makes him more angry"I'm gonna kill that bastard!!" The raven shouts while standing up ready to face his father for the second time that day"w-wait Sasuke,stop"Naruto manages to grab Sasuke's hand and he stops him.

"Let go of me Naruto""what the hell do you want to do?"Sasuke grabs Naruto's chin and turns the side where Naruto got hit to himself"to pay him back for what he did to you""w-wait no,you can't do that to your own father""he is not my father Naruto!!" The Uchiha shouts getting frustrated,how can a man who doesn't even care about his own son have the right to be called his father,a man selfish like him doesn't deserve such a name.

And to think that Naruto has gotten involved into this family drama is just so cliche, it's true that he knew that Sasuke and his family have a messed up relationship but to think that things have gotten to this point,no matter how you look at it,now he's fully involved , he can't understand how Sasuke's father found out about him and even managed to kidnap him, things are just getting complicated and he can't even escape from them.

"Sasuke just calm down first,you always seem so cool headed but you always lose your mind when your father is involved""you-""first we need to figure out why he brought me here-""that's already obvious,of course he wanted to force me to come back to this shit hole,he just wants to threaten me using you inorder get married to Sakura.....haaaaa this is so fucked up" Naruto stares at Sasuke remembering that the Raven has a fiance, and sooner or later they will get married."what's wrong?"Sasuke questions seeing how Naruto's expression has suddenly changed"no ummh nothing""hey tell me what the problem is"Sasuke says while grabbing Naruto's hand.

"It's nothing I just thought that your father didn't have to do this cause we don't have that kind of relationship, you know""what do you mean by that?"Sasuke questions kinda bothered with the statement,he puts both of his arm on Naruto's shoulder and pulls him closer, he can't understand why Naruto is suddenly trying to build a wall between them"huh? I-"Sasuke's phone suddenly starts ringing interrupting Naruto from finishing his statement, Sasuke let's go of the blonde and quickly grabs his phone to check the caller ID, only to see that it's the person he so much wanted to talk to "excuse me for a moment "he quickly goes outside the room and answer the phone "yes, did you find the information?"he questions hoping the answer to be what he expected "ummh not yet,it will take longer than a day Sasuke,I mean you just asked me to do this like two hours ago""yes Garaa because I'm running out of time, that stupid fuck took Naruto from me!!"the raven shouts only to confuse the red head.

"Naruto? Who is that?"Garaa questions wanting to know the person that's making Sasuke act up like that"..... it's that boy from pleasure""pleasure?""yeah the one that bee brought me ""wait, the blonde guy? He's still alive?!"Garaa questions kinda shocked, he can't believe that.... that boy named Naruto is still alive after all this time. From what he knows, spending time with Sasuke all this years,is that Sasuke gets easily irritated,bored and angry. The dude is short tempered and he himself is literally the mini version of Sasuke,only much calmer now than before. But he also knows that the longest time Sasuke can keep someone he got interested with is a week,but months have passed since he took the boy and now....now he's intrigued.

"You're searching for that information just to be with a prostitute?""fuck you Garaa, never call him that again ever! He was never a prostitute and he'll never be!!"".....I'm sorry I was just surprised,fine I'll make sure to get the information you need ""you better!"with that he hangs up, he lets out a sigh then tightens his grip on his phone, he can't understand why on earth his heart tightens and feels like he's suffocating every time Naruto is involved and right now the thing he wishes the most is to get out of this fucked house and go back to the penthouse, just the two of em. He opens the door to his room and goes back inside only to see the blonde fast asleep.