Chapter 17

Naruto's pov

I go back in the living room with the cup of tea, ignoring the sting I'm feeling on my cheek,I go towards her and place the tea on the table "here is your tea"I say, she leans towards the table and grabs the cup, she brings it closer to her lips and takes a sip.......she frowns"it is too sweet!!"she yells throwing the hot tea towards me, the tea lands on my hand,I Yelp in pain, feeling the burning sensation around my hand towards my arm"Naruto!!"Lola and Natalia call out in unison"lady Sakura,master wouldn't like the way you're treating him, how could you do such a thing!!""how dare you question me?!""he hasn't done anything to you why are you treating him like that?!"Natalia raises her voice...

I thought acting nice would make her leave me alone,I didn't want to get  involved with her, this is not working,I can't let her walk all over me,fuck it hurts "Naruto are you ok? please come with me"Lola says while leading me outside the living room,we head inside my room and I sit closer to the window, Lola starts talking non stop saying every bad word she could think of about Sakura,she grabs the first aid kit and comes closer to me"tell me if it stings ok?""mmh"she grabs my now red hand then she starts to wipe it with a cotton she drenched in the bathroom

After wiping it,she starts applying some medicinal lotion"how.... how can one be so cruel?"Lola asks with her voice sounding Shakey,I grab her hand and squeeze it, ignoring my own pain and I release a smile trying not to make her more sad.....or pity me"it could have been worse right? She could have cut my hand or something-""don't say that, that's scary!!"I release a chuckle to her expression"all I'm saying is don't worry too much, I'll be ok, this is much better than loosing my life right?....so let's just forget about her....."

"*Sigh you're right Naruto......but your cheek"she says while squeezing the lotion to the tips of her fingers"just apply it and everything will be ok"she brings her fingers closer to my cheek then starts applying the lotion, pressing gently"there all done just wait for the pain to fade away""ok, thanks Lola""just take care of yourself ok"

We both stay in my room talking about anything that came to mind trying to forget the event that just occurred,but suddenly the door opens reveling an angry Sakura, Lola stands up probably being alert"get out,I want to talk to him"Sakura says coming towards us"I don't think that's possible""are you talking back to me?"she glares at Lola who's still holding her grounds.....I know she's scared,she knows that going against her can lead her in trouble but she's still trying to protect me"get out!!"Sakura shouts making the younger flinch"it's ok Lola you can go""but Naruto""I'll be ok"I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me, Lola reluctantly takes a step forward,she turns back at me then she heads outside,after she closes the door I turn to look at Sakura

"Are you happy?"I question, now getting pissed off from what she did to me, the pain Is fucking painful"what"she asks with a scoff,I stand up from were I was sited "do you feel more secure hurting people that have done nothing wrong to you""shut up you fucking bitch,you deserved it!""and why did I deserve such a treatment,there is no need for you to be wary of me""you think I don't know what you and Sasuke are doing behind those closed doors, don't act so innocent and pure I know that you have already fucked with him,I got the information !!""it's true that I fucked with him but that was a moment that we both were not thinking properly!"

"Exactly,you want to seduce him with your pheromones so that when you get pregnant,he should leave me and marry you!""do you really think sasuke could do such an absurd thing?""tch""if you know everything that happens here, you should know that after I slept with him,he later brought in two other guys and slept together,if sasuke was so into me as you think why would he go to other people when I'm here to fulfill his desires? Just think about it,why am I the one being treated like this!!"