Chapter 25

Hey guys I'm back 👋 missed you guys so much damn😊😊 and I missed writing, missed it a lot,ok now that I'm back I'm gonna try finishing the story before I leave again....I'm gonna try 😅😅 anyways here's another chapter of sasunaru

                             Naruto's pov

Sasuke looks at me as if he didn't expect the question-of course he didn't, he looks away from me and releases a chuckle"should there be a reason?"he asks"of course there should be""I just did what I felt like doing""why?""no reason""but still....you know how he will feel about this....""is all this about him?"I look at my lap, feeling a little anxious, what if him finding me was an impulse decision-what if he's planning on leaving me here..... alone,why am I feeling like this? I'm nothing to him.....

"Ok let's not talk about this right now.... what happened to your knees?"Sasuke asks while gently touching my legs,I lift my eyes to look at him only to see a frown across his face"it's..... nothing""this is not nothing, you're hurt""I just fell, it's not a big deal"I say while turning my face away from him,he lets out a sigh then stands up"I'll need to put some ointment on them but you need to have a bath first"Sasuke says while picking me up from my sit"whoa"I say while wrapping my arms around his neck,he leads us towards the stairs and then a huge room with a beautiful night view, he goes in the bathroom and fills the tub with hot water,he removes his jacket around me and then he leaves me in the tub,I look around the room amazed to how big and dazzling it is,it has both a tub and a shower.

"Take your time I'll be outside call me when you need anything"he says while going outside the bathroom,I let out a sigh and some how my face ends up blushing "why is he treating me so.... nicely?"I question myself but I quickly shake my head and start taking my bath,it's not good to expect a lot from people....you just end up hurt,like always.

I finish taking my bath and I wrap the towel around me,I go outside and look around the room but Sasuke isn't there,I... have to ask him for something to wear.....I can't be walking around like this"sa.... Sasuke!-""oh you're done"Sasuke says while coming inside the room in his casual cloths"yeah I,I need something to wear""gimme a moment"he goes towards the drawer and takes a shirt and a sweatpant and hands them to me"this will do,you can wear mine"

"But will this even fit me?""that's the smallest size though"I look at him and when I was about to put them on, he stops me"wait,I need to apply ointment on you knees"oh yeah,I'm hurt"but it's ok,it doesn't hurt that badly-""just shut up and sit on the bed"He's not even listening to me, within a minute or two he comes back carrying an aid kit,he kneels in front of me and he opens the kit and takes whatever he was looking for,I flinch when he touches my leg and moves it closer to him,he puts the ointment on his finger and he starts applying it on my right knee then my left.

"All done"he says while standing up and closing the aid kit"yeah ummh thanks"I say while grabbing the cloths and then I putting them on and wow, how I did not fit into these cloths amazes me,I don't even know what I should compare myself with"yeah, that will do""what,look at me, do I look ok to you,I'm scared to even to take a step cause I'm afraid that I'll fall down-""I can carry you if you want,it ain't a problem"he says with his lazy bitch eyes clearly staring straight into my soul, my heart starts pounding..... really fast and I quickly turn my face away from him,I know I'm blushing really badly run now and I don't want him to see me like that.

Ugh this is so stupid how can I act like that just because he proposed to carry me? what is wrong with me? Am I going crazy?"well then if there's no objecti-"he says while putting his arm around my waist"what I never agreed to it,hey!"he carries me in his arms"just shut up and let's go eat""huh,you can cook?"I ask kinda shocked"I can but I ordered us some take out""oh""what,you wanted to be served with food cooked by the great Sasuke Uchiha?"he says while smirking"I never said that!!" I shout"nah it's ok if you want to eat my food that badly,I mean how can you not want to?""ugh shut up you bastard"I say and he starts laughing.