PART 5

(EVENING)

(WORKER ENTERS HAN'S ROOM)

WORKER: sir, mr bang pd is calling you downstaires.

HAN: (cutely) ok.

(han reaches downstairs and also sees minho)

HAN: yes dad, you called me?

BANG PD: yea dear, i wanted you to talk to minho and get to know each other better. also the house is pretty big like a maze.

HAN:(SORROW) yea, today i wanted to find felix but i ended up in the lawn.

BANG PD:(laughs) thats why, minho can give you a tour.

HAN:(EXCITED) lets go.

(minho gives him uninterested cold stare)

------------------------------------------------------------

(in some corridor of house)

HAN: so, my full name is han jisung and you?

MINHO:(NO REPLY)

(AWKWARD SILENCE)

HAN: well my favourite flavor is cho-

MINHO:(COLD AND DEEP VOICE AND COLD STARE) LOOK I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ARE AND IM NOT INTERESTED IN MARRYING YOU AND RN IM VERY BUSY.

HAN: but.

MINHO:(calls someone) hello mr kim, meet me in my room rn.

(minho leaves)

HAN: hey, minho, idk the way back, hey. ughh what do i do now.(sees chan going other way) chan hey chan (raises hand)

CHAN:(discussing something for bodyguard) and then do it like this so that we dont back down(stan p1harmony yall) (listens han) oh, hey han.(goes to him)

HAN:(cute squirrel face )hey im lost, help me

CHAN:(LAUGH) how did you end up here anyway.

HAN: its minho, dad said him to tour me around the house and introduce ourselves but he looked like he wasnt interested and left me here saying he didnt want to marry me :(
could it be that he has a lover.

CHAN: what? lover, no. he has never been in a relationship however he isnt a virgin and has sex regularly but he will stop it for sure after marriage. and as for not marrying part he has a small vocab since he was not raised between many people and suddenly he has many new people in the house and he is told that he has to spent the rest of his life with you so he will be a little bit surprised. he is just introvert so he will open up after sometime. you get ready for your marriage tommorow.(smiles)

HAN:(sees hope) ok lets go now.

CHAN: btw you only have this room for today, you will sleep in minho's room from tommorow.

HAN:(CHEEKS PUFFED FROM SURPRISED SQUIRREL FACE) what?

CHAN: yes dumb, you are his hubby, now lets go.

HAN: btw whats his favourite flavour of sweets.

CHAN: oh, he likes vanilla.

HAN:  oh so simple.

CHAN: IKR.

------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGMIN:(irritated) hey changbin.

CHANGBIN:(cleaning his guns) yes.

SEUNGMIN: cleaning em guns is important even if the person itself is living in trashbin.

CHANGBIN:(unbothered) so what?

SEUNGMIN: yea, i forgot, your brain itself is a trashbin.

CHANGBIN:(POSSED AND COMES RUNNING TO HIM PINS HIM TO WALL AND PUTS A GUN ON HIM) wtf did you say rn?

SEUNGMIN:(plotting) well use your brain and now think everything i say. have you ever called chan hyung or haewon noona here.

CHANGBIN:(THINKING DEEPLY) NO!

SEUNHMIN: NOW, have you ever gone to jeongin and junkyu's room?

CHANGBIN: YES.

SEUNGMIN: how was it?

CHANGBIN:(again thinking deeply and leaves seungmin) very neat and organised.

SEUNGMIN: do you think this room is neat.

CHANGBIN:(THINKS) NO

SEUNGMIN: do you think this room is clean?

CHANBIN:(THINKS) NO.

SEUNGMIN: SO, if anytime soon minho hyung decides to visit this room will he like it.

CHANGBIN: NO

SEUNGMIN:(MANIPULATING THE SITUATION)  so will he stay here for long?

CHANGBIN:(getting emotional because of minho)[it was already mentioned in the introduction part that he is very emotional especially his love for minho is immense]
NO HE WONT!

SEUNGMIN: then whos room he will visit often and stay longer.

CHANGBIN: CHAN HYUNG, HAEWON , JEONGIN AND JUNKYU.

SEUNGMIN: will you like it?

CHANGBIN:(TEARY EYES) NO

SEUNGMIN: AND WHO IS THE CLOSEST TO ME HERE RN EXCEPT MY SIBLINGS?

CHANGBIN:ME?!

SEUNGMIN: will i like it if you are sad?

CHANGBIN: NO?!

SEUNGMIN: so im saying to clean the house for whose happiness.

CHANBIN:(tears flow out) omg i didnt realise all this time you were caring for me.(hugs him tightly) im sorry.

SEUNGMIN: ITS OKAY NOW DONT CRY AND LETS START CLEANING.

CHANGBIN: OK.

(BOTH START CLEANING)

SEUNGMIN:(in mind) he definately is much more powerful, but i have the power of knowledge

-----------------------------------------------------------
i miss izone:(
eunbi
sakura
hyewon
yena
chaeyeon
chaewon
minju
nako
hitomi
yuri
yujin
wonyoung

please dont forget to like the story and comment too. i will lose confidence :(