PART 16

MINHO POV
han was damn hot at that moment, damn its turning me on very much i cant handle it right now, i need to go all out now.

MINHO:(calls mr kim) hey slut meet me in my room, 2 minutes. today i will ruin you till i tear you apart coz this is the last time we will have sex together.

MR KIM:(seductive voice) why dear, found someone better from me?

MINHO: shut up and get ready to be fucked. other talks later on.

------------------------------------------------------------

HAN:(praying with eyes closed) hey god please let lixxie recover soon.

CHAN:(nervous) hey, umm

HAN:(ANGRY POUT) dont talk to me, im still angry.

CHAN: i know, but actually felix insists on seeing you so can you please hurry up.

HAN:(surprised) what he's awake? then lets go.

(they both pass through han and minho's room)

HAN: oh wait, i have some brownies for lix in my bag. lemme go fetch it.

CHAN: ok lets go

                          (18+)

(both of them enter the room only to find han jisung's alleged husband who doesnt likes skinship with anyone he doesnt love having sex with the guy han trusted, mr kim)

CHAN:(whispers and covers jisungs eyes) lets go, please dont misunderstand.

HAN:(removes the hand and is shocked) didnt he say he hates sex

KIM: aah aah aah minho babe faster aah

MINHO:(POUNDS FASTER AND SMIRKS) yea slut beg for it more more.

KIM: AAAH AH GOSH IM BOUT TO (SPLATTER) CUM

MINHO:(GRUNTS) UMMM (CUMS)

(han jisung was petrified and started shaking, so this was the identity of mr kim all this time, so minho ousted him out on their WEDDING NIGHT just to make love with kim and all this time he used to call him was not for work but rather this, but he was the most broken when he saw his husband kissing the one below. and it wasnt a lip kiss, it was a kiss on head. which was used for no lust love only. he broke down into tears and sniffled which caught his husband's attention. lee know was caught making love with someone else by his husband for whom he has already started falling that there isnt a turning back anymore, he was totally flabbergasted)

MINHO:(FLABBERGASTED) NO WAI-

HAN:(CRYING) stop it! I HATE YOU

(han runs away)

CHAN: omg you really fucked up

MINHO:(wears clothes) chan no stop him.

(suddenly lily enters)

LILY: chan opp- wait what is happening? who is he.

CHAN: oh uhmm its nothing.

LILY:(guesses everything right) oh so thats why han oppa was running in the corridor while crying, minho oppa i didnot expect this from you.

MINHO:(guilty) no wait let me expla-

CHAN: wait, lily why did you come here.

LILY:(suddenly scared face) omg, yes i forgot. a maid came running to our room to tell that hwangs have attacked the house and mr bang was alone in the living room with maknaes, no bodygaurd. haewon has gone to see the situation.