PART 4

HAN POV:-

I WAS VERY MUCH HURT BY THOSE KICKS AND DAMN I FAINTED COZ I WAS NEVER EVEN SLAPPED BY MY PARENTS. LOOKS LIKE IM REALLY WEAK HUH, BUT AFTER ALL ITS MY FAULT, I ANGERED HIM. I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE THOUGHTFUL. I FEEL BAD NOW IG I HURT HIS FEELING. SLOWLY I FELT WATER ON MY FACE AND IT WAS A SMALL BUT BUFF GUY WHO THREW WATER ON ME. DAMN HIS STARE WAS SO SCARY. THEN I SAW AN AJUSSI(UNCLE) SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WITH THE GUY EARLIER, I FEEL SO GUILTY THAT I CANT EVEN LOOK AT HIM.

POV END

BANG PD: so you are finally awake, nice to meet you han jisung, you must be the 1st child of jyp.

HAN:(CONFUSED)yes iam, how do you know my dad?

BANG PD: great, im the boss of lee mafia gang.

HAN: (shocked) you mean the number one mafia gang in the world.

BANG PD: (CHUCKLES) YEA, can you read this out for me.

HAN:ok?! this contract is to sign the agreement that the 1st child of jyp and bang pd will be married in order for strengthening the personal relationships. what? i dont understand

BANG PD: your dad used to work with me and he was my most loyal man, so to strengthen our relationship we made this agreement that you and minho will marry after growing up.

MINHO: WHAT DAD?

BANG PD: YEAH

MINHO:(OBIDIENT) OK DAD.

HAN:(SUPER CONFUSED) WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. AM I MARRYING TO HIM.

BANG PD: yea. these are court signed official papers. you have no choice.

HAN: but, where are my siblings and why was i bought here like that and on top of all, where is dad.

BANG PD: after 5 years of making the contract your dad wanted to start his own business of entertainment so he bought a big amount of 100000 million dollars from me and then after some time, he betrayed me.

HAN: WHAT

BANG PD: YES, HE send his men to kill me and my young children and in midst of all the commotion i lost my wife.

(as i told in the introduction part, han cares alot about other's feelings and getting to know someone's wife died coz of his dad he was absolutely devastated)

HAN: WHAT......YOUR W-WIFE.........COZ......OF MY D-D-DAD?

BANG PD:(LOOKS DIWN) YEA, and now after i found him, he already left with all the money with him and left a letter saying you can take all my children in return as..

HAN: AS?

BANG PD:(CLOSES EYES AND OPENS THEM) SLAVES.

HAN:(FEELING BETRAYED) what, does that mean that my dad sold us all to mafias?

BANG PD: yea, but i get what you feel, your dad betrayed us all eventually.

HAN: its ok sir, im embarassed coz of my dad, i will do anything to make up.

BANG PD:(INFLUENCED BY TGE INNOCENCE OF THE BOY) no dear, you dont have to feel guilty for your dad's shit. what all matters now is that you have to marry minho.

HAN:(points towards minho in shock) you mean him?

BANG PD: yea. that to the wedding will be held TOMMOROW.

HAN:WHAT, BUT HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE ME.

BANG PD: HE WILL, EVENTUALLY.

MINHO:(LOOKS AWAY)

BANG PD: MINHO I GUESS YOU HAVE ALREASY MET HIM, WHY NOT GO NOW TO PREPARE FOR THE WEDDING.

MINHO:(OBIDIENT) OK DAD.

(MINHO LEAVES)

BANG PD: EVERYONE COME IN.

HAN: who are they.

BANG PD: these all are my children.

HAN: (SHOCKED) THIS MANY.

BANG PD:(LAUGHS) YOU INDEED DONT KNOW WHAT TO SPEAK, YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE BOY.

HAN:omg im so sorry.

BANG PD: its ok, im not angry.

CHAN: he im bang chan, the second brother , welcome to the family. always find me if you need help.

CHANBIN:(RUDE) IM CHANGBIN.

BANG PD: BEHAVE

CHANGBIN:(CLICKS TOUNGUE)

HAEWON: hi im haewon, the only daughter of the house, but im not girly.also beware of my jokes(laughs)

JEONGIN: hey im jeongin the baby of the house.

JUNKYU: no its me.

JEONGIN: shut up im cuter.

JUNKYU: delusional. btw im junkyu.
omg our brother is so lucky to marry such a handsome brother in law.

HAN:(HAPPY) WHAT IAM HANDSOME?

JEONGIN: yea ofc

HAN: wow ig we can be freinds right away.

BANG PD: (SMILES) chan, ho bring his siblings.

HAN: sir do they-

BANG PD: yes we've told them everything.

(LILY AND SULLYOON ENTER WITH FLYING CRYNOTES OR CRYING HIGHNOTES)

LILY: OPPAAA!!

SULLYOON: OPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LILY: OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

SULLYOON:OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HAN:(COVERS EARS) STOP, you will blowtorch my ears.

LILY: oppa why did dad betray us?

SULLYOON: why are you getting married to strangers?

SEUNGMIN:(IRRITATED) GIRLS STOP.
hyung cant answer any of these.

FELIX: yea, it is unexpected for him too and try to listen to his grieves too

HAN: girls dont worry, till the time all of us are together we are all right okay?

(both nod their heads)

BANG PD: well im not a bad man at heart, so i wont make you slaves but yea since yall are the repay i want you to be assisants or personal assistants. Felix you have to be the personal servant for chan. since you both are good brains. changbin is a little poor at logics so seungmin you have to serve him. and as for lily and sullyoon you can study the specialization course with jeongin and junkyu are doing.

LILY:(SUDDENLY BRIGHT AND HAPPY) OK!

HAEWON: NO,  DAD I WANT THIS LILY MISS TO WORK FOR ME.

BANG PD: well ok then lily you work for haewon. and you all will live with the ones you work for.only  sullyoon will  have a different room.

LILY: WHAT NO!

HAEWON:(COMES CLOSER AND WHISPERS) moments ago you wanted to make me jobless right, now you do job for me.

LILY:(POUTS) oh my gosh i suddenly hate you very much.

(HAEWON BLOWS AIR ON HER NAPE WHICH GIVES LILY GOOSEBUMPS)

------------------------------------------------------------

HI, LONGER PART FOR YALL. PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE THIS OR NOT AND COMMENT ALSO. SEE YA

twice comeback sooooooon

please comment and like so dont lose motivation to write.since veiws are coming but no one is liking &_&