PART 15

CHAN: (wakes up with a groan) ughhh. woah why am i naked (looks beside him and sees a passed out felix in sheets) wait what are you doing here wake up (removes his sheets and gets shocked by seeing him naked with the bed being flooded with him blood) wtf

HAEWON:(knocks) hey bro we are coming in.

LILY:(SMILE) felixxxxx did you wake up mate

(opens door)

CHAN:(panic) wait no

(but this all happened very fast and they both already opened the door and sees a passed out naked felix on bed with blood everywhere with a chan with shoked reaction)

(lily and haewon cant process what happened so lily starts running towards felix and falls on her knees with tears)

LILY:(SCREAMING) OMG FELIX OPPAAAAAAAAAA

HAEWON: oppa what the hell is this why is he covered in blood.

LILY:(screaming at the top of her lungs) yall freaking sex addicts, what about brother now

CHAN: hey lily wait stop screami-

LILY:(screams) oh shut up please, you freaking killed him. call the doctors haewon please.

HAEWON: hey stop (hugs her) stop crying.

LILY:(cries more) but-

MINHO:(deep cold voice) whats the matter

changbin:(worried) we heard someone scream is everything fine.

LILY: no its not, call my brothers, jisung opppaaaaaa, minnie oppaaaaa. haewon what is happening (cries more and hugs her more tightly making their chests squeeze which made haewon blush)

(suddenly han and seungmin enter the room along with the younger 3 culprits jeongin, junkyu and sullyoon)

HAN: omg what is that

SEUNGMIN:(looks at changbin) omg what is that bin. w-w-wha (starts feeling dizzy) felix,(about to fall on ground but changbin holds him in time and gives him water)

HAN: (trembling voice) FELIXX (runs towards chan with angry eyes) wth happened chan, why is he in this condition(shakes him) tell me!

(this unexpected elder brother side of jisung shocked minho)

SEUNGMIN:(looks at the camera in the room) well that can answer our questions (points towards it)

CHANGBIN:(whispers slowly to stop him) no BABE

SEUNGMIN:(whispers) sorry babe but we gotta know the truth.

(A/N: dont worry yall, you will definately get a flashback and understand why they calling each other babe)

HAN:(sees felix)(angry voice) all ladies, jeongin and junkyu, out please. haewon inform the doctor.

HAEWON: on the way.

(minho was somewhat impressed with the angry side of jisung)

(everyone who were told to leave leave the room)

HAN:(ANGRY EYES) i didnt expect this from you chan, you werent even considerate enough to let him wear clothes.(starts to put on a lower on felix)

(as soon as he held his one leg felix groaned in pain and started mumbling *stop now* and startrd crying, which angered jisung alot and he consoled felix while seungmin on the other hand couldnt withstand this scene and hugs changbin and starts crying and changbin hugs him back while minho catches them red handed and gives bin a smirk which made bin go into panic state)

(they finally get the clip of the night which they saw in fast motion after seeing which they all were shocked and it also made minho give a glare to chan but at the end it was concluded that the alcohol was intoxicated with sex drugs by god knows who, so chan wasnt aware of his actions)

DOCTOR: there has been lots of blood loss in less period of time, but considering the fact that he has a very healthy body, he is not less on blood, but it seems like a 60 cm big rod was thrusted in and out his whole body for hours which dislocated his vertebrael disc a little, if the sex wouldve gone for more 5 mins then he wouldve broken his disk. but this can heal with time. im prescribing you these meds you buy these for his speedy recovery. he is just passed out right now, he will wake up in a few hours.

MINHO: thanks mr yeonjun

DOCTOR YJ: its ok minho, see you around take care.

(yeonjun leaves)

HAN: omg but i cant go alone. hey minho, maybe you can please take me to the doc. i have to but these urgently.

MINHO: do i look that free, i have something very important to do. im going.(minho leaves)

HAN:(sad) okayyy

CHANGBIN: ITS OK, me and min were going out only, you give this to us and go check on the youngers.(smiles)

HAN:(SMILES BACK) okay then.

------------------------------------------------------------

2 big shockers in next episode

spoilers
~is this who mr kim is
~i cant take this betryal
~no you cant die
~my only wish before death was that my husband would love me,

opinions?

who is mr kim do yall have any idea?

byeeee see yall tommorow