PART 10 🔞 (SA)

18+(SA)
(A/N: im sorry bust i dont know how to write lesbian smut so bear with me pweassse)

HAEWON: then lets tell you what is it.(turns on the remote)

LILY:(SCREAMS) what is happening, haewon stop please no aah its hurting.stop why is it moving aah.

HAEWON:(SMIRK) LETS RAISE THE SPEED.

LILY:(CRIMSON RED BLUSH ON THE FACE) AAAH AAH NO IM SO TIRED AAH(falls on haewon) (reases head with hot red blush on face) huff uhh please stop now.

haewon pov

that deep blush on her face kinda turned my saddist on. damn now i want to see that face in more pain until i make her cum and plead like a dog to stop but also please her more

pov end

(haewon holds her and throws her on the bed and takes out a plastic d!ck while the vibrator is still inside lily and she can feel a little pleasure but is screaming in pain)

HAEWON: remove your skirt and underwear now

LILY:(HEAVY BREATHES)[thinking that haewon is asking her to do so coz she will remove the vibrator]
ok okay(removes everything except her bra)

HAEWON: now take it(strokes in her finger in lily's clit)

LILY:(SCREAMS HIGHER THAN DICE HIGHNOTE) AAAAAAAH(SHE IS FEELING LIKE HER BACK HAS NOW GONE NUMB AND SHE IS IN HELL GETTING THE FRUIT OF HER WRONGDOINGS EVEN IF SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY) NO stop.

HAEWON:(NOW INSERTED 2 FINGER S AND STARTS THRUSTING ALONG WITH ONE VIBRATOR😶 ALREADY INSIDE) stop raising your back or else you will have some serious injury.its not like you dont feel any pleasure.

LILY: NO non no its negligable pleasure i only feel PAIN AND HELL.

(a small tear leaves lily's eye)

HAEWON: but again i dont care.
(now she thrusts in her another finger and that dick. so yea there very 5 things inside lily's virgin clit)

LILY: NO (STARTS CRYING BADLY) NO STOP NOW PLEASE YOU KNOW IM SORRY SORRY SO SORRY STOP UWAAAAAAAAAAAA( UWA IS CRY)

HAEWON POV

suddenly when i see her crying i feel pity. considering the fact she doesnt know anything about sex and masterbation she is still mentally a child which was techniqually equal to a r@pe and I CANT EVEN IMAGINE SOMEONE R@PING MY JEONGIN, JUNKYU OR EVEN SULLYOON. i stopped imidiately and hugged the crying girl in front of me. and yk when did the guilt rise, when i hugged her and she started saying that she will always be a good girl and never touch her things ever again.
pov end

LILY:(CRYING AND HUGGING INTENSELY) i promise, i promise to god i will never disturb you or touch your things. i will not even argue back. but dont do this again please.

HAEWON: its ok every thing is fine now.

(and then that night they both sleep while hugging each other and lily got a day off, then she reasearched about everything and educated herself about sex ed along with sullyoon)

------------------------------------------------------------

i didnt knew that this flashback can be a part itself. but anyways here we are at our haely story. and actually we have quite many unconsentual smuts(r@pe maybe too) in the story.
but anyways stan nmixx

NMIXX CHANGE UP LETS GO

I MISS JINNI :(

btw yall ig my parents are gonna take my phone after exams idk why coz my mom saw some stupid video that was how does a phone kill your child so yea i will try my best to finish story till 14 at any cost