PART 12

~flashback to when changbin called seungmin angrily during cooking session~

SEUNGMIN:(OPENS THE DOOR) what happened changbin, why did you call me?

CHANGBIN:(ANGRILY SITTING ON THE SOFA WITH HANDS CLOSED) you really want to know?

SEUNGMIN:woah, chill why are sounding so angry.

(suddenly changbin stands up and pins seungmin towards the wall by choking him)

CHANGBIN: it is because of mf. you think i wouldnt realise what your intentions were, haewon told me everything.

SEUNGMIN:(STRANGLED) w-wha r yo-ou tal-kin ab-ou

CHANGBIN: you think you can control me. making me do work here and there so that you can rule on me. even made me sleep on a matress on floor and yourself you sleep on the bed(strangles more)

SEUNGMIN:(FURIOUS) (KICKS CHANGBIN BALLS AND WHEN GRIP LOOSENS PUSHES HIM) (GASPS FOR AIR) you know what, you dont deserve me, you just choked me on the base of a mere rumor.(gasps)

CHANGBIN:(IN PAIN) what do you mean

SEUNGMIN:(angry and tears running down the eyes) you actually dont even realise how much i care for you , all this everyday making food for you bullshit, do i have any greed in that plus wasnt the cleaning part a mutual understanding. arent you the one who wants to impress your beother. plus if iam that greedy, who selflessly help you with the paperwork you are given everyday. i remember your foolish ass getting smacked by minho hyung or chan hyung everyday but it has stopped for a while hasnt it.that bs is even difficult for me. and now you bring more papers everyday because you are gettjng praised at work for being mysteriously intelligent somehow, and while you sleep with your mouth open carefree im the one working my ass off at night to complete that paperwork of yours. and the bed one was literally a deal that who win in rock paper scissor the first time will sleep on bed, but i won all 3 times coz you wanted to try. and you are listening to that sister of yours who doesnt even give a fuck about you and always finds a way to tease you.i think i should stop cooking for you. your foolidh ass only loves people who take you for granted.

(each and every word hit changbin like an arrow and he realised how wrong actually was, for not trusting the person who tolerates his annoyance and still cares for him)

(seungmin starts to go out)

CHANGBIN: hey wait(pulls him back)

SEUNGMIN:(crying mess) stop leave me! i dont want to even see your face! if one day someone tells you in joke thta i mixed poison in your coffee then you will sh-

seungmin's pov

suddenly in a messed up emotion state of mind and i dont even know what i was rambling about, but suddenly my mouth stopped and my eyes closed, i felt this warmth flowing in my body through my mouth, idk what that feeling was but i didnt get butterflies in stomach, those were dragonflies i felt something very squishy on my lips when i was coming back to being stable and felt that my lips were pressed against the latter's lips. to tell you, i did admire changbin visually alot, he was buff handsome and extremely cold looking guy, just like my type. but when i was in the moment itself , i didnt know what to feel, it somehow felt good as i could feel the passion in other's lips coming to mine which was a very strong emotion but it was not the emotion of lust, it was rather guilt, like he was indirectly apologizing, after staying like that for like 2 mins i pulled back realising what was i doing

pov end

SEUNGMIN:(RED FACE AND HIGH BODY TEMPERATURE) i g-got-tta go now. bye(leaves)

CHANGBIN: its not like it was my first kiss, but this one definately felt different.

------------------------------------------------------------
uwuuuuuuu. these two made some progress. now we have chanlix upcoming.

opinions on this

upcoming
~the youngests revenge from chan turm into a nightmare for felix