PART 20 🔞

back to present

SEUNGMIN:(SIGHS) lets go in now, i really need some rest

(opens door)

(the moment he opens the door, a changbin with red eyes with guilt pins him to the wall and starts kissing him)

SEUNGMIN:(moans but angrily) mmh mh leave me, bin please.

CHANGBIN:(TALKS IN KISS) im so sorry mmh mmh mmh

SEUNGMIN:(PULLS BACK) but communication is the key. what you did today was very wrong, you slaped me infront of everyone when all i did was state facts.

CHANGBIN: ok you know what i did was wrong, but what you did, was it right?

SEUNGMIN: what is wrong with what i did.

CHANGBIN: now think properly, you saw that hyung was slapped by dad in front of everyone, even the workers and bodygaurds and let alone us he wasnt even ever scolded in private. adding to this was obviously overexaggerating since what he got was enough.

SEUNGMIN:(thinks) coming to think about it. you seem right for the first time. im sorry for making you feel like you were wrong.

CHANGBIN: woah woah woah, minnie i definately know that you love me the most, more than anyone else and using that way was definately not a good move but what i did was just a reaction made in a spur of moment. im sorry.

SEUNGMIN:(LAUGHS) its ok, all well that ends well.

CHANGBIN:(SMIRKS) NO MINNIE, NOTHING IS ENDING RN, EVERYTHING JUST STARTED.

(CHANGBIN PUTS SEUNGMIN'S HAND ON HIS ERECT BUDDY WHO PROBABLY GOT EXCITED BY THE KISS, BUT HIS BUDDY WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE EXCITED AND HE VEEY WELL KNEW THIS)

SEUNGMIN:(SHOCKED AND CRIMSON RED STARTS FORMING ON HIS FACE) uhmm you know what let me go to washroom ehehehehe.

(seungmin and probably readers too forgot that he was pinned on fucking wall by binnie so no way hes escaping)

CHANGBIN:(grips him tightly) why go to washroom when you have me and i have you.(smirks)

18+ content ahead

( changbin then rips open seungmin's shirt revealing his milky white body and slim stomach, changbin admired it like it was the only thing he wanted that made the younger blush. after that he started to roughly kiss seungmin's neck which made him gain moans from the younger)

SEUNGMIN: aah aah ummm uhm binni plea-ahh please slow down.

(then changbin bit his neck to which the younger screamed)

SEUNGMIN: AAAAAAAH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

CHANGBIN:(PROUD) I WAS MARKING YOU, I EVEN LEFT LOTS OF HICKEYS.

(then suddenly picks seungmin and throws him on the bed and started to leave wet kisses on seungmins bare chest while the younger turned into a moaning mess knowing what he's getting himself into but the appeal of temptation at that moment was at peak. seeing the younger enjoying he removes his clothes including his underwear also removing min's underwear while the younger was red as hell right now and his body temperature was probably higher than sun. then changbin started stroking himself the size getting bigger and bigger with each stroke.seungmin's eyes getting bigger seeing changbin's size while staring at his body not knowing that the elder was observing everything he did. that moment was probably the first ever moment in his life he ever felt this weak, he was always the bossy and intiative taker kind of person even with binnie coz he got the brain.but sex and its concept was totally new to him and all these butterflies and these ecstatic feelings he felt rn were the ones he never felt before catching him off gaurd so he was getting flusterred is definately and understatement.)

SEUNGMIN:(NERVOUS) binnie binnie, but i dont know anything about it. i mean what if i break into two pieces.

CHANGBIN:(LAUGHS AT HIS PARTNER'S CUTENESS) hahaha. so youre a virgin huh! its ok then let me prepare you, tell me how do you feel.

(changbin takes out the lube and puts it on min's hole and his finger and puts his one finger inside him)

SEUNGMIN: OUCH! THIS FEELS WIERD.

(THEN CHANGBIN PUTS IN 2 AND THEN 3 FINGER AND STARTED MOVING THEM TO WHICH SEUNGMIN STARTED MOANING ALOT FEELING LIKE HIS BODY WILL BE SOAR AT ANY MOMENT)

SEUNGMIN: AAH BINNIE OUCH WTH

(THEN CHANGBIN SUDDENLY CHANGBIN PULLS OUT HIS FINGERS RESULTING IN THE YOUNGER SCREAMING)

CHANBIN:(SMIRK) HMMM BABE NOW YOU ARE READY.

SEUNGMIN:(LOOKS AWAY CUTELY WITH PUFFED CHEEKS) (SPEAKS IN TINY VOICE)BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

CHANGBIN:(TURNS ON MORE) JUST DONT BE THIS CUTE COZ IF YOU DONT STOP BEING THIS CUTE I CANT GUARANTEE HOW MANY MONTHS YOU WILL STAY IN BED CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IM BANGCHAN'S BROTHER AFTER ALL.

SEUNGMIN: W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN

CHANGBIN: lets start baby. (puts on condom)

(changbin slowly inserts the tip of his dick in seungmin's hole while seungmin grunts and then slowly he inserts half of his length inside seungmin because of which little tears formed in seungmin's eyes)

CHANGBIN:(worried) hey babe why are you crying.

SEUNGMIN:(CRYING) it hurts alot, but now that we have came this far i dont wanna stop but idk how to handle this pain.

CHANGBIN:(KISSES ON SEUNGMIN'S TEARS) its ok babe. you'll be alright. now lets try to reduce the pain.okay. lemme find your prostate.

(changbin starts to go in and thrust slowly while seungmin had this lewd messed up look while moaning which made changbin bigger inside him)

(after thrusting for a while changbin hit a particularly hot spot and seungmin released a moan right after but that was rather a moan of pleasure and suddenly his hands wrap around binnie's neck. thats when binnie starts kissing him passionately and both fought for dominance but then binnie thrusted in which resulted in seungmin opening his mouth snd changbin's toungue took over his mouth and started exploring his mouth. then they pulled back for air and again joined lips when changbin started exactly thrusting at seungmin's prostate more like abusing it to which seungmin started moaning in the kiss iteself and hearing those unholy moans changbin increases his speed to very fast. his hips were moving at an inhumane speed and when he pulled back still pounding seungmin's full body for vibrating coz of his pounds and seungminjns moans were very sqeaky. then soon changbin comes in seungmin and then slowly pulls out and starts giving seungmin a blow job but after something like 5 mins seungmin using all his energy pushed changbin back and released his seeds and that was because changbin wanted to taste seungmin's cum which was unhealthy)

(soon after changbin carries seungmin in a bridal style to the bathroom in the tub and then they both were under the sheets)

CHANGBIN:(SO HAPPY) IM SO HAPPY TODAY, THANK YOU MINNIE THANK YOU SO MUCH. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE I DID, YOU FELT THE BEST.

SEUNGMIN:(TIRED) THATS BECAUSE ITS LOVE. WHICH I SAW IN MINHO HYUNG'S EYES TODAY FOR MY HYUNG.

CHANGBIN: IKR. I HOPE HE MENDS HIS WAYS.

SEUNGMIN: YES, NOW LETS SLEEP.(KISSES CHANBIN ON CHEEK AND THEN THEY BOTH SLEEP).

------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe

so it was my first proper smut since what i wrote with chanlix was ræpe.

i tried to make it very less cringy. was it?

also second smut in next chapter coz i dont forget my promises.

ive's kitsch gonna release in a few hours im so excited coz that sounds like a bop in the teaser.

hope yall have a nice day. byeeeee