PART 24

(MORNING)

(JISUNG WAS SLEEPING WHILE MINHO ON TOP OF HIM)

JISUNG:(YAWNS) OMG WHY IS IT SO HEAV- WTF MINHO GET OFF ME.

MINHO:(SLEEPY DEEP VOICE) PLEASE LET ME SLEEP LIKE THIS FOR A MOMENT. IT IS SO COZY HERE

JISUNG: BUT IF YOU STAY LIKE THIS I WILL DIE

MINHO:(SULKY) OKAYYY.

(MINHO SLIDES TO THE SIDE)

JISUNG: hey i wanna have bath and i think i can wa-

MINHO:(suddenly wakes up) no. you wont go yourself let me help you.

JISUNG: come on its just walking towards the bathroom not a big deal.

MINHO: shut up.

JISUNG: okay fineeee

(MINHO WALKS HIM TO THE BATHROOM AND JISUNG SITS ON THE STOOL)

JISUNG: i hope this aint acting and he loves me fr now. (sighs) oh my towel is left out let me open the door and ask him

(jisung opens the door and sees kim standing there and he suddenly panics)

KIM: hey minho. i miss you very much.

MINHO: SHUT TF AND LEAVE YOU BISH. YOU SAW ME YESTERDAY AND HAD SEX WITH ME WHILE I WAS DRUGGED. I CLEARLY SAID I WILL STOP HAVING SEX WITH YOU BUT YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME AND RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND BY CAUSING A MISUNDERSTANDING.

(A/N: apparently shortly after jeongin junkyu and sullyoon left the sex drug was mixed into minho's drink by kim so that jisung sees everything and what minho said on call was coz of drug and when he reached the room he didnt do anything and made it clear to kim that he will stop seeing him but since he was already in a mood of lust, kim pushed him on bed and removed his clothes so yes minho wasnt at any fault)

KIM: no baby please (gunshot)

(kim lays on floor lifeless)

MINHO:(red angry eyes and devil voice) bitch told you to back off. aargh i feel like crazy.

JISUNG:(SCREAMS) MINHO WTF IS HAPPENING.

MINHO: jisung get out of the room before i hurt you.

JISUNG:(TREMBLING LIPS) B-BUT

MINHO:(SCREAMS ANGRILY) I SAID GOOO

JISUNG:(CRIES AND RUNS OUT) CHAN CHAN CHAN WHERE ARE YOU.

(SO APPARENTELY GET READY FOR THE BIG PLOT CHANGE LOL)

(jisung screams in living room and everyone gather there with chan carrying felix in bridal style then mr bang then seungmin limping with the help of changbin followed by lily clinging on to haewon which didnt go unnoticed by felix then at last jeongin, junkyu and sullyoon enter)

JISUNG: chan something is happening with minho..

CHAN: w-what? stop crying first.

JISUNG: his eyes h-have turned red and his voice is scary. his canine's seem sharper and the room is filled with wet wood smell.

CHANGBIN: SHIT.

CHAN: HES GOING THRU IT. HAEWON I DAD AND BINNIE ARE GOING TO THE ROOM YOU EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM.

(CHAN BINNIE AND PD LEFT)

JISUNG: haewon please ecplain.

HAEWON: so apparentely long back our dad with along with some people and my mom was doing some prayers for minho hyung who aas in womb but that ended up becoming a curse for all people present there which was that every male present there will turn into 50% werewolf along with their upcoming male generation. which what we all read in some fictions today is also known as omegaverse. all my hyungs are alphas and jeongin and junkyu are omegas. what happening to him is also known as rut. which is similar to heat in omegas. only other alphas are allowed to be around the alpha in heat unless the beta and omega are siblings or cousins by blood. but since jeongin and junkyu are not related to us by blood no hyung recognize them as own and thinks they are omegas so even they arent allowed to be near them. but there ruts only come like 6 months or 1 year and only lasts for 10 hours.