PART 23

(mentions of rape ahead)

TEDDY:(SERIOUS) now, im about to tell you the worst incident of his life, which is his trauma

HAN: so the bad things didnt end.

TEDDY: unfortunately they didnt end there. this was the time when minho was about to be raped only when he was 7.

HAN:(TERRIFIED) R-RAPE?

TEDDY: yes that day he was coming home while walking since their werw problems and that day mr bang's worst enemy the seo's kidnapped him.

                  FLASHBACK

MINHO: W-WHO ARE YOU?

MR SEO: someone who you dont want to be with (laughs maniacally)

MINHO: i-i wanna go home. i miss m-my mom.(starts crying in high pitched voice)

MR SEO: stop with this bs you fucking stupid child.(slaps minho)

MINHO: no i want mom.(cries more)

MR SEO: ohk so you wont stop right

(sexual harrasment and rape ahead!)

(you have been warned)

slowly mr seo leaned in and roughly kissed the boy who was caught off gaurd. he couldnt process what was happening with him. he was feeling traumatized in the moment when it hit him that he was getting taken advantage of. mr seo kept on kissing the younger boy against his will and even harshly bit his neck and lips causing them to bleed. a young minho murmered in cries: please dont rape me. but then he was taken advantage of for a whole hour which was alot for a child to handle and he eventually fainted and thats when he was traumatised. so all he ever did in sex, there were no emotions attached he just wanted to get rid of that feeling. he obviously couldnt take that out on his husband so he thought of a alternative method to leave all that behind.

teddy bear slowly made jisung understand everything which jisung listened to curiously like a child.

TEDDY: and thats the reason he still didnt kiss anyone till now coz of the painful flashbacks.

JISUNG: i never knew he went through so much. i feel so bad for him.

TEDDY: well it looks like its my time to go now. ttyl.

(and the teddy dissapears out of jisung's sight)

JISUNG:(SIGHS) BUT, I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO FACE HIM. am i in the right mind to do it. can i even? ughhh my head is bursting with with so much questions.

(suddenly door opened revealing a slightly worried minho)

MINHO: HEY JI-

JISUNG: W-W-WHY ARE YOU BACK. (STARTS CRYING AND HITTING HIMSELF) you are a bad person i dont want to talk to you go to that whore.

MINHO:(HOLDS JISUNG'S HAND) jisung, get ahold on yourself.

JISUNG:(CRIES MORE) LEAVE ME.

(SUDDENLY HE FEELS A SOFT PAIR OF LIPS CONNECTED TO HIS. AND HE OPENED HIS EYES IN SHOCK TO SEE THAT THEY WERE NONE OTHER THAN HIS HUSBAND)

(THEN HE SEES MANY TEARS RUNNING DOWN MINHO'S CHEEKS.JISUNG QUICKLY BREAKS THE KISS AND SEES A PANTING MINHO TAKING HEAVY BREATHS)

JISUNG:(calms down minho) hey stop breath in breath out. everything is gonna be fine. quite now.

(and then they both cuddled to sleep while making a little progress)

------------------------------------------------------------

hey yall im back. classes are so mentally draining and i need to practice more :(

btw lets talk about our lives rn.

aparently there is something very secretive which i will tell yall after sometime. its about my personal life but i cant reveal it rn.

nowadays i read alot. that is my hobby. my brainstorming in maths is getting better than i expected it to be but chemistry is being a bitch rn

also im in love with zoom by rv, crazy stupid love by twice and gone away by han seungmin and in nowadays.

also idk why but im kinding growing out of this story :((( like i dont feel the need to write it anymore but i wills till complete it. i think iam still lacking in many spectrums as a writer but i believe in practice makes a man perfect supremacy so i will keep on writing this book, even if it aint turning out as i wanted to be. i wont say its a failure for me, its my first time writing so i love this book but the story couldve been written more richly in some parts so i doubt if i will write the seaquel.

also yall dont forget to take care of yourselves.

byeeeeee
i love yall