Chapter Twenty One: Unsettled Memories

Second time lucky right?! Due to some technical issues (watt pad decided to delete half the chapter -WTF?!) I had to retype everything up. Due to a changing of my mind, there are some extra events added into this little ol' thing for your enjoyment - if you've already read it, you may wish to re-read it. Again, I wanted to get this back out there asap, so I apologise in advance if there are any typos or grammatical errors:(

Anyways, my dears, please do enjoy the chapter!

•Saturday Night•

"Ash, can I head to yours now? I'm already dressed and ready and I'm so damn bored."

"I thought you said you weren't coming?" she says down the phone.

"No, Downey said I wasn't coming. He doesn't own me, I'll be at yours in five minutes." I hang up the phone, and leave my house, deciding that it's nice enough of an evening to walk, even if I do have five inch heels on. Eventually, I came to a decision to wear a pink strappy crop top, which shows enough cleavage to deserve a telling off from Robert, but hey, he isn't here. Along with that, a black midi skirt, and some black suede heels. My hair's just naturally wavy and left down hanging over my shoulders, because I couldn't be bothered to do anything with it. A dark purple lipstick is on my lips, first time ever I'm trying out dark lipstick, but it kinda suits. When I reach Ash's house, she gasps.

"Damn girl! You look hot!" I do a little twirl for her and we both burst out laughing. "Come on, lets go upstairs. You can help me choose an outfit."

An hour later, Ash is all ready with the help of myself, and we set up a table with food and drinks on, and then start blasting the loud music. There's '18' balloons everywhere, and there's even a birthday cake. Apparently we're making up for lost time and throwing a real birthday party.

"Now, my gift to you is kinda small but I hope you like it."

"Ash, you didn't have to get me anything-"

"Shut up! Of course I did, you're my best friend! Anyways, I wanted to give you this before everyone arrived." She pulls out a small box. I take it from her and open it. It's a silver bracelet, with a few small little charms on it. This must've cost an arm and a leg!

"Oh my...Ash I can't accept this-"

"You're having it. Now come here, lemme put it on your wrist." She clasps it on around my wrist and it looks so nice.

"Thanks Ash," I say, throwing my arm around her.

"Now...my second present..." She raises one eyebrow and narrows her eyes.

"Oh God, what is it?" I ask, getting worried. She pulls out a bag, and even that scares me. I take a peep inside, and I'm horrified. I pull out some black lingerie. A strapless black corset type bra and some black lace panties.

"Oh yeah, you're wearing that tonight." I drop my jaw to her. Looking deeper into the bag, I see a black garter. I pull it out and raise my eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Really. I didn't plan on you bedding the Principal, so the image I had in my head of some hot guy pulling it off with his teeth has kinda been clouded out. But maybe you'll see Mr Downey some time and he'll do you the honour." I burst into laughter.

"Oh my God. You're such a great friend."

"Oh I know. The other thing in there might also go to waste tonight; but who knows." I look back into the bag and see a pair of fluffly handcuffs.

"Oh no you didn't..." I say pulling them out the bag for inspection.

"Of course I did." I shake my head and close my eyes. A text alert goes off from my phone, and taking a glance, I see it's Robert.