Chapter 10

~time skip: 4 days later after last chapter~

Moon's POV:
      As both Sun and I where getting ready to leave, I get a random notification from my phone, I didn't recognize it the number at first, but soon realized it was from my older brother... "Bye Moony! See you tomorrow!" She shouted, soon running off. "Huh- oh, Bye Sun!" 'Why did he message me all of a sudden, he would normally just talk to me if it's an emergency...' It's been a while since I talked to him, I wonder what he wants. I opened the notification seeing what he wants.

Lunar 🌘
  Lunar: Hey little bro, I'm coming over for a visit. I have two weeks off of work, so I can come and visit you. I also have some business over there I have to finish. I will arrive tomorrow, just to give you a heads up.
Moon: Huh!? You could have told me at least 3 days before you would arrive, or at least say something!!
Lunar: Well whatever, I'll see you tomorrow

      Why! The place isn't even fully clean! And my room is a mess! I got to start getting everything ready, I haven't seen him in years! Now he's just going to show up all of a sudden! Literally the worst time possible! I'm struggling with these strange feelings that I didn't realize I had for Sun, and he is going to make things worse! Ugh!!! Why is he like this! Let me clean up before anything else goes horrible wrong....

~time skip~
Lunars POV:
     I had finally arrived to Moons work place, it's been a long while since I've been here. Last time I was here, it was when I was helping him get this job. About 6-8 years it's been. As I was heading inside someone pointed a bright flashlight towards me. "Who are you, why are you here." She said, I turned around seeing a security guard with blond hair, she kept her hands near the taser gun. "I'm just here to visit a friend of mine, he works here in the daycare" I told her, "Can you stop pointing your light at my face. It's annoying." "Fine." "I'm going to be in the daycare fore a while bye" I left her there, "Wait you can't just -" I cut her off, giving her the middle finger as I walked away. "Ugh I don't get paid enough to deal with this shit..."
      I made my way towards the daycare. All of the lights are still off, 'he really can't get his ass out of bed'. I headed down stairs, looking for a way to get upstairs where his room is at.

Moons POV:
       I was sleeping in my bed, tired of running around last night. I had to clean up the daycare and my room before Lunar gets here, I managed to get most of it done, but it was still messy. "So when did you plan to get your ass out of bed?" I heard someone say, I quickly woke up, realizing Lunar had arrived. "Huh?! When did you get here!?" I shouted, quickly sitting up. "I got here a while ago, your room is a mess." "What did you expected! You told me just yesterday you where coming, and I have a job to do!" "There is no need it shout. It's not like you do much here." I got up from my bed, to go get changed, I was still in my work clothes from yesterday. "Like your one to talk, you sit at home all day doing work" "At least it pays good, not like yours." I glared at him, even do this job dosnt pay well, I do it for the kids.
"So why are you here again" I asked, he took a seat in one of the bean bags in the corner and started scrolling on his phone. "I'm here because of work, and I'm visiting someone from online I have had my eye on for a while" he said. "Where are  you going to stay at, there is only one bed" I asked, I wasn't planning to share my bed with him. Especially that he removes all of my blankets, saying 'it's too warm' or 'crowded'. "I don't plan to stay in this mess, my friend invited me over to his place. I'm staying with them and there sibling for a while" "Alright, if you ain't staying here, it's a okay with me" I said, he just glared at me.
   "So how has everything been?" I asked, as I pulled over a chair in front of him to at least get to catch up a bit. "It's been quiet, and stressful, but I managed to get someone to help me through everything" he said, soon putting his phone down. "How has the daycare been, you've been working here for a while" he asked, "The kids are really nice, I got to see a few of them grow up along the years. Some of them come and visit me here at work, we get to catch up, getting to know how school has been going. Also I have a new work partner, she is very kind and sweet" I told him, slightly blushing a bit. "What's her name?" "Her name is Sun, I like to call her Sunny. We give each other cute nicknames, just to make this a better work place environment". He looked at me weirdly for some reason. We continued talking from there, just about work and life.

(May have gotten lazy 👌)

A little extra 😏

Small note this was yesterday night:

Solars POV:
As I wash washing up some dirty dishes from dinner, I get a notification from the dating app I got a while back. "Hey Solar, someone send you a message" Sun said, picking up my phone. "Can you read it for me please, I have my hands wet" I told her, while I was drying up my hands. She started reading the message out loud as I stood next to her, "It says, Hey my light~ I'm coming to go visit you tomorrow, can't wait to see you~" "Oh! It's my boyfriend!" I shouted, I felt my face heat up a bit just by hearing him coming tomorrow. "You have a boyfriend! Since when! Oh wait he's typing again-" We both huddle together waiting for the message to come through, once it got through it turned out it was a dick pick and a few toys... "OH SHIT!-" I shouted, "SOLAR!-" I took my phone back running off to my room. "SOLAR! WHAT THE F-"

(Thanks for reading! I may have lost most of my motivation since a bunch of problems have been happening, like the new fan fiction getting deleted because of a glitch. Might take a small break just for a few days, to re gather my inspiration and ideas. I'll continue to do art, for those who follow my insta. Thanks for all the support everyone! Have a great day/ night!)