Chapter 14

Solars POV:
After a long while of dating Lunar I can finally get to meet him face to face! I'm a bit nervous mostly because of last night... the pictures he sent... Hopefully Sun dosnt mind having a new roommate, since he's going to be staying with us for a while. He can be a bit strange at times but I still love him either way. Like yesterday, we called each other talking about how exciting this whole thing was going to be.

(Went something like this)
Lunar: Can't wait to spend every minute with you. We're going to have so much fun~
Solar: Hehe... Well your going to have to be quiet, and not make tons of noise~
Lunar: Who said your going to be top?~
Solar: I'm always top
Lunar: Well that's going to change tomorrow~ Can't wait to see you~

All night he just kept teasing me, telling me how he was going to destroy me... that's the only thing I'm worried about for tomorrow, the pictures of him shirtless he sent me, looks like he's pretty strong. Shouldn't worry too much, as long as Sun is here he wouldn't do it... or would he...

~time skip~

Lunars POV:
  "Alright you two love birds, get going upstairs and finish your stuff." I told the both of them, before anything escalated from there. "Shut up." His little girlfriend just hid her face in his chest, clearly embarrassed. He looks down, seeing the small box I was carrying with me, having a confused face. "Who's that for?" He asked, "It's for a special friend of mine. He should be here any minute" I told him, turning around, noticing he was finally here! "Got to go, he's here" I said, speeding off towards the exit "Who?"
       I fixed my hair quickly, making sure I wasn't looking to messy. I got out soon meeting him face to face, 'Oh my~'. "Hello there hot stuff~ Are you from around these parts?~" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Sorry I have a boyfriend already~" he said teasingly, I was a bit mad, but he soon brought me into a deep kiss. Making me forget everything that had just happened.

No one's POV:
"Your such a goof" Lunar said, pushing Solar back a bit, blush covering his face. "What you have in that box?" He asked, looking at the darkly colored box he was carrying. "It's your gift for tonight~ want to open it~", Solar looked at him worriedly not knowing how to respond to that. He took the box from his lover, slowly opening it revealing a few sex toys inside. His face turned bright red, he looked back at Lunar, seeing his lustful expression he was making. "Haha, I'm in danger"
     All of a sudden Sun opens the door, her hair all messy and her outfit slightly torn, reveling her neck. "Uhh, you alright?" Lunar asked, not knowing that was Solars little sister. "Y-yep!... Oh Solar! Your here, what are you doing here?" She said looking at the both of them back and forth, then seeing the box he was holding. "Oh what you have there, can I-" he closed the box, hiding it before Sun could see inside "No! I-I mean, this is just some... birthday gift he brought me. Yep totally" he lied, "But your birthday isn't close-" "Trust me kid you don't want to know" Lunar told her, having a huge smirk on his face.
"Umm alright then..." she muttered , "So, do you two know each other?" "Yea, so this is my boyfriend, you know from yesterday" Solar said , putting his arm around him. She looked at the both of them in disbelief, "Woah... your dating Moons older brother" she said. "Wait... you have a brother?" Solar asked him, not hearing about this once in there relationship . "Yea, I just don't talk about him much that's all" he responded. "So how was it?" Lunar asked looking at suns appearance, "How was what?" She said tilting her head to the side not knowing what he meant. "You know, both you and Moons first time. How was it?" "Huh!? Oh no! We didn't do that!" She shouted, shaking her hands quickly. "He was doing what now!" Solar yelled, then out of nowhere Moon comes outside seeing all the commotion.

Moon's POV:
      'What's going on outside?' I went outside seeing everyone there. For some reason Sunny was all red and Solar had his arm around my brother. "Is everything alright?" I asked them, "Did you touch my sister!" He yelled. 'Oh crap... I'm so dead...' "Hey calm down my light, your being to loud." My brother said. 'My what?!' "What's going on, why are you calling Suns older brother weird names?" I asked him. "They are dating..." Sun muttered, as she was starting to calm herself down. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

(I enjoyed making this chapter, has to be my second favorite one I had made from this whole series. Anywaysssss, HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!! Don't be horny kids!)