This academy isn't that bad..

I wake up to see that Yoko has disappeared and that I'm left in this shitty room that smells like toxic chemicals. I get up and see that my uniform is placed on my wardrobe, I grab it and look at it for a few minutes then Yoko walks in. "Hey Yoko do you know where the showers are and everything like that..?" I say in a normal sounding tone. "They are across from our dorm. Also don't take long you got to make it on time for everything." Yoko goes over to her desk and searches for something in it. I grab my stuff and walk out of the dorm and go to the shower rooms and take a nice warm shower. I keep showering  while humming myself a tune as I think about how the day might go..I finally get out and put on the uniform I brush my hair and make sure I won't look stupid for the others here. I step out and go back to the dorm to put my normal clothes away. I stand there for several minutes staring at the wall zoning out. "Y/N let's go now." Yoko says in a not so happy tone. I look over at her and nod, "sorry I was zoning out."  "Yea whatever, come on" Yoko walks out and we both go downstairs and go into the main base of the academy. Seeing everyone and the way they act is strange but of course they are creatures. And I'm just a demon that hasn't broke out of its shell. 

"OH MY GAWD IT'S THE NEW STUDENT!!" I hear a girl yell out from somewhere in the crowd of Nevermore students. This girl with blonde hair, dyed tips one side pink one, side blue. Blue eyes and a huge bright smile come out of the crowd and looks at me in joy as If I were some sort of celebrity. "Hi there! I'm Enid Sinclair! Nice to meet you! What is your name?!?!" Enid yells out in excitement. "I'm Y/N Nice to meet you too.." I say attempting to be positive. "You have such a pretty name!" Enid leans over to hug me and gives me a tight hug like she is ready to squeeze my guts out. I hug back awkwardly since I haven't received a hug like this in years. Enid backs away after some time that seemed it would have lasted forever and not in the good way. "Sorry! But I love hugging everyone! Well of course the ones who allow me to do so you know." Enid smiles and nods happily. "Yea it's no problem come to me whenever no one will hug you." I nod and smile back. "I'm glad! Maybe I will show you off to Wednesday since she won't let me hug her..Well even get close to her." Enid frowns a bit. "Oh..Well sure then." I reply. "Want to come spend time with me and my friends?!" Enid begs.  "Alright then. " I guess I will because Yoko just leaves at the most random times. Enid smiles and grabs me by the arm dragging me with her.

I spend the whole day with Enid, chatting with her and talking about boring things that seem to be amusing to her. Enid shows me what type of music she likes as I just lay there on the floor giving her little facts about bands she is naming. The door opens and the girl with black hair, bangs, two braids, Black eyes, black Nevermore uniform. Steps in and looks at Enid then at me. When she looks at me I get some sort of weird gut feeling.."Didn't know you were going to bring one of your loud friends here today.." She says in a dry and Monotone voice."Oh come on Wednesday! Y/N Is the new student here! She isn't loud she is really quiet! and likes dark things like you!" Enid jumps off her bed and grabs me by the arm lifting me up as well. Enid smiles and drags me to this so called "Wednesday". "Uh..Hello..I clear my throat, I'm Y/N as Enid said and I'm new here.." I try to keep eye contact with her but for some goddamn reason I can't. "Hello, I'm Wednesday Addams."