The Awkwardness... Pt 2.

Morning rolled around and we don't have classes today. Wednesday is cuddled up against me as we both sleep from that Night.... Suddenly Enid opens the door and finding us both sleeping naked on Wednesday's bed. "What the Hell-"Enid stands there in shock then a huge smile fills up her face as she then laughs waking us up. "I-" Wednesday says covering herself up more with the bedsheets. "Enid!" I yell. "You two had sex?!" Enid giggles. "Well...Yea.." Wednesday replies looking away. I nod in embarrassment. "I'm not mad..Only a little though.. I should have known so I wouldn't have walked into this.. "Enid smiles. "It all just happened all the sudden..!" I shout. " I know. I know." Enid chuckles. "Okay Byee!" Enid leaves closing the door.  

I get up and get dressed. Wednesday gets up and grabs her clothes only putting on a few pieces of her uniform on. "I'm going to the shower room." Wednesday says as she grabs her stuff. "Hey I really enjoyed our good time.." I say as I chuckle. Wednesday smiles a little. "I shouldn't have.. But I did.. Sadley." she says as she leaves the dorm.  I gather up all my stuff then go to my dorm and threw my stuff on the side of the bed then I just drop onto the bed and sigh. "What a night.." I blush and giggled. I grab myself an energy drink and chug it down like I'm nothing but A hungry vampire drinking as much blood before having to flood the scene.  

I do nothing important throughout the day expect for remembering what I did with Wednesday. I go outside and find Wednesday reading a book. "Hello Wednesday." I say happily. "Hello Y/N how are you?" She says closing her book and looking up at me. "I'm doing great" I say as I lean down and kiss her. Her face turns red. "Not out here..!" She says shoving me to the side. "Alright, alright.  I'm Glad to have you in my Life." I say smiling.  "I am too sadly.." She says cracking a small smile. "Though there is no time to be happy now.. We have the battle tomorrow between all the demons.."  She says in her dry voice. "Okay then. I'll notify some Nevermore students to help us.. And we are all set on this Journy To Hell.." That will flash faster than our eyes here.