Beautiful Darkness

"Loud parties are annoying unless they are screaming in pain and not in joy." Wednesday looks up at me and just stares at me as I hold her. I look down at her as I can barely see her from how dark it is and how the only light that ever reaches us is the flashing party lights from the party outside. Wednesday leans up to me and slowly starts to kiss my neck. I shiver a little, feeling her cold lips on my neck. I began to feel my heart race since it was so unexpected... Wednesday slowly pushes me up against the bed headboard as she fully rotates and gets on me as she keeps me pinned up the bed headboard while still kissing my neck softly. Wednesday slowly moves her hands onto my shirt gripping onto it tightly. The door opens and Enid and Ajax walk in talking turning on the lights and seeing us. Wednesday quickly looks over to the door as her face turns completely red and mine too as I look at them. "Two times in a row? At least this time you two weren't naked." Enid giggles as she looks at Ajax. Ajax just chuckles and his eyes widen. "Wait you caught them doing what-" "Get Out!" I yell throwing a pillow at Ajax. Enid just laughs as she turns off the lights and walks out shoving Ajax out with her. "Can't we just remember to lock the door?" Wednesday says sitting up on my lap looking at me with a serious look. I just stare back as I shrug my shoulders and smile at her. I lean in to kiss her quickly and right as I pull away, she pulls me back into the kiss. Enid opens the door again. " Oh, my fucking god Enid!" Wednesday shouts frustrated looking over at her glaring. "Sorry! I forgot my phone! Jeez!" Enid quickly grabs her phone and hurries out of the room. 

Wednesday gets off my lap and speed walks over to the door as she locks it and sighs. "Now Enid or her boyfriend Ajax can't interrupt us it's getting very annoying." Wednesday says as she slowly walks back to me and puts her arms out to me as she just keeps a straight face. I pull her into a hug and pulled her onto my holding her closely feeling her warmth on me. "You're such a sweet and adorable goth girl, aren't you?" I say looking down at her. Wednesday sighs "No." as she just keeps holding onto me. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smile while I hear her mumble. "People living in misery and my brother Pugsley getting tortured and your poison.." "I love you so much. And as much as you say you don't you know deep down you do.." I smile holding her tightly as I kiss her. "Your right for once.." Wednesday says as she closes her eyes softly. I just hold her tightly but gently as she fades into her sleep, and I slowly fall asleep as well. 

(( This will be the End of this Fanfic for now if you guys want more story to this and want this Fanfic to keep going drop some new ideas and just comment down below.))