Expelled Maybe?

The school has been turned back into its normal ways. It was calm and everything, still sucked though. Nevermore students were helping repair the damage of the school others were just hanging out doing their same things. Enid had hung out more with Yoko and taught her to not be a bitch to everyone. Wednesday and I spent more time alone together... Thing does his own little things with Enid most of the time since Wednesday always kicks him out when I'm with her. Funny story I almost got expelled from the academy already. But luckily, I didn't.. I mean. I don't like this academy but Wednesday and everyone else I met here made this experience way better than I had planned. 

((Flashback of Almost getting expelled)) 

((After the war and cleaning, Weems shows up and reports me to the office) I'm sitting down taking a break while Nevermore students just start to get up and clean and some just stay there on the floor still almost dead. A student with a jacket underneath their uniform and beanie shows up all beaten up and looks down at me. "Hello, you're the crazy new student, right? The one I haven't met." He says as he keeps just looking down. "Uhh Yea that's me though I've been here for quite a while so I'm not that new.. Also aren't you Enid's boyfriend..?" I say looking up at him slowly standing up. " I guess yea..! And I'm Ajax by the way." He says nervously. "Well, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." I say as I nod and start to walk away. "Oh! And before you go, Weem's needs you in the office immediately... Like right now!" Ajax says trying to still get my attention. "Alright then!" I shout as I speed walk inside and make my way to her office. I walk into the dark room and see Weems standing there and my father. "Dad?" "Hello Y/N " My father says in a very strange neutral way. "Please take a seat Y/N" Weems says walking over to her desk sitting down as she stares at me, while I take a seat. "So, from what I heard from students you caused this whole war with demons from another portal, and you caused a lot of chaos?" Weems says looking at me seriously. "Yea I will admit I did open the portal because some of them were already Lurking around like if someone had already opened it, also I just saved the whole school with their help." "Well, I do apricate that you stopped and all, but you did just put the whole academy in danger.. I also do apricate the honesty Y/N..  I would reward you for your great work in stopping this all, but you could have done it without the violence." Weems chuckles as she looks at my father. "Your father did the exact same thing though he didn't save the school. But luckily not everyone was in danger only a group of people. " Weems smiles looking at me. I look at my father as he just awkwardly smiles. I giggle, "so that's the reason you got expelled, wasn't it?" I began to laugh as he just looks down to the ground and starts laughing too. Weems just chuckles and then looks at me again. " So, miss Y/N I'm not going to expel you so that will be your reward for saving the school. Alright?" Alright then Weems I say as I am getting up. "You both are dismissed to leave now." Weems says as she goes back to doing what she was doing before. "Sooo...Dad How is life without me around?" "Well, it is a bit boring, but I get to see you once in a while at least." My father looks at me and hugs me as we reach the gate doors. " I love you Y/N. You are my sweet girl and stay safe alright?" "Okay dad.." I say as I hug him back tightly and kiss his cheek. "Bye Y/N" He lets go and walks back to his car and leaves. I stood there watching him leave then I make my way back to the academy and the huge mess. ))

Wednesday and I are just in the dorms cuddling in the dark as we just watch the night slowly go by and see the flashing lights from the party the rest of the Nevermore students are having from the win.