Journey's END

The demon gets up as it launches itself at me trying to slash the living shit out of me. I do my best to block every move as I just see my blood splatter allover us. I toss them from the shoulders to the side as I start punching and slashing its face. I grab a nearby shard of some sort of metal piece and stab the demon in the eye with it. I get up and try to limp my way to grab the led pipe. I almost got it I think to myself as I limp faster, as soon as I reach there, I hear the demon screech then I look behind me and just hurry and grab the pipe as I turn around, I felt something jab into me. I look down and see the demon's hand through my stomach. I feel the blood rush up my throat and spill out my mouth. The demon pulls out his hand and throws me over to the portal, I roll onto the edge about to fall in. The demon walks by me laughing." OH, you're so pathetic! I can't believe I got you that easily" The demon stomps on my horn shattering it into multiple pieces.

I scream in agony feeling the pain strike in me. I'm going to die I think to myself. "You're a fucking asshole.." I scream choking on my words because of the blood that's clogging up in my throat. "Look who's talking!" The demon screams in my face. "You will suffer for the rest of your life under my power! You messed with the wrong demo-" The demon's horn just flung off the demon's head and falls forward grabbing onto my leg. I grab on the ledge tighter. My vison is very blurry, but I see something small moving in front of me. "Thing?" I say as my eyes widen. Thing grips onto my hand as I look down at the very weak demon still grabbing onto me. Thing moves a heavy rock, so I grab onto it meanwhile he hands me a knife. "YOU decided you wanted to mess with the wrong demon.. Now you shall rot and suffer in the depths of hell fucker!" I grab the knife that thing handed me and stab him in between the eyes kicking him off with my other leg watching him fall into the flames as I pull myself out before the portal closes.

I look at the ground. I laugh as I sort of start to stand up but immediately collapse cause of how weak I feel and still losing blood. "We won!" I yell as I slowly start to reincarnate and heal my wounds. Some Nevermore students get up very weakly after the fight and celebrate while others just lay on the floor filled with joy. Thing starts to dance in joy.  I walk over to Enid as she is curled up in a corner trying to cover up. I take off my blazer and give it to her to cover herself up fully. "Don't worry Enid my blazer is too big on me so it definitely will cover you all up." I say chuckling as Enid smiles at me then hugs me tightly. "Thank you for saving us Y/N!" Enid says as she is squeezing me like she did when she first met me. I let go of her and smile then I looked over at Yoko while she just smiles and gives me a thumbs up. "Thanks for the help, Yoko." I shout at her smiling. I kept walking looking over at everyone getting help and just cheering for them as they cheer for me and all, then I almost crash into Wednesday. "Wednesday, we did It!" I say in a very happy tone. Wednesday pulls me in, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. Tears somehow start streaming down her face and I open my eyes as she opens hers. I wipe her tears away as she just does a soft weak smile and I smile back. Thing climbs up her shoulder and taps her. " Knock it off Thing" Wednesday says in an annoyed tone as he just keeps tapping. "I can see that he is excited." I say as I giggled looking back at Wednesday. " Of course, he is. He's just as weird as you are Y/N. " Wednesday says keeping a straight face. "Oh whatever Wednesday you will always be adorable like him too." I say as Wednesday's face turns red and she looks away.