1.Meeting the Demon

Hiroki didn't know how for how long he has walked.

He just wanted to get away from them.he didn't want to see them.

All he ever knew was to run away from him problems he was too afraid to face, but could you blame him. He was humiliated, betrayed by his own family.

He already lost. There was no reason to keep on fighting a war for people that weren't worth it.

Hiroki:Life sucks

As he keeps walking he gets a text from his whore of a mom

Bitch Whore:Where are you

He ignores it and just continues his long walks trying to think of the good times when life wasn't so bad for him.

He checks the time. 10:35

Hiroki:Shit it's late as fuck. Well I guess it's time to go back.

He walks for a few minutes through a back alley way to get home faster. But as he goes he saw something g he couldn't believe his eyes.

1 man alone on top of a mountain of bodies.
Unharmed only blood on his clothes.
Hiroki couldn't believe it.

Hiroki:What the fuck

Just as he said those words more guys came out.All of them having bars,pipes,and even 1 of them has a sword.

But the man didn't look scared. No, instead, he smiled and walked towards them.

What happened next? Hiroki would remember it for the rest of his life

Hiroki was awed but also jealous

Hiroki was awed but also jealous.He wanted to be strong so that he would never have to suffer again, but he was weak.

No matter how much he trained, he didn't get strong at all. But what Hiroki didn't know was that a fire sparked within his eyes

Hiroki:I want to be strong.

So strong that no one can beat me

I don't care if become a monster