10.Back to Hell(School)

1 day later.

Gun:Call me if u get into trouble with the school. If they try to expel you call me.

Hiroki:Why would I get expelled on the first day? You think I'm gonna go and solo the whole school or something.

Gun:You can if you want. There's nobody in Japan that can stand up to you. The only person who stands up to you from here is Kagiroi, and he doesn't fight people for no reason.

Although I heard recently that he took in someone and taught him everything he knew. Other than that, you can do what you want.

Hiroki:All right then, I'll let you know if anything happens.
Have you already arrived at Korea?

Gun:Yeah, I still have some finished business here. Don't worry, you still have your allowance deposit ) lmk make sure to keep the place clean and don't do anything dumb. That's my job.

Though I still have to wonder why you died your hair black. Blond isn't that bad.

Hiroki:personal preference, plus I just wanted a fresh start. GTG school is about to start.

Gun:All right, give me a call when you need me.

Hiroki:I will. Check you out

Oof, ima be late

Timeskip

School

Teacher: Hiroki Muramasa?
Is hiroki Muramasa present?

The class looked at each other they hadn't seen him since the last day of school. Nao looks at the empty seat, wondering where he is.

The door opens, and there goes hiroki seen perfectly fine but completely different. He has grown very tall, standing close to 6'0
Yet he radiates this aura of calmness
,like a storm ready to strike at any moment.

 He has grown very tall, standing close to 6'0Yet he radiates this aura of calmness ,like a storm ready to strike at any moment

Hiroki:Sorry I'm late  it won't happen again.

Teacher:That's all right, please have a seat. I will start class shortly. Hiroki walks to the empty seat, ignoring the stares of his classmates and sitting down,taking out a pencil and notebook, and mentally thinking

Hiroki:Welcome to hell.

Nao:Why didn't he say hi to me?he didn't even spare me a glance.hiroki, what happened to you?