20. Heir Of Yamazaki?

AU:Song For this chapter is killswitch-waste

The police felt only 1 emotion throughout their bodies.

FEAR

hiroki standing on top of all those body reminded them of a very certain man that killed all the yakuzas through japan.

Hiroki proceeds to walk down from the pile of bodies and looks at them.

Hiroki:officers how could I help you?

1 of the teachers proceeds to run at them screeching to arrest him, but the cops couldn't move.

All they saw was a monster wearing human skin. A monster that could kill them without trying. They knew if they tried to do something, they would die.

Zane:I wouldn't do that if I were you officers

Zane, being the madman coming late once again, appears. He looked annoyed but was not surprised by the events happening in front of him

The teachers, of course, protest saying that hiroki was at fault, yet Zane being a gigachad turns the argument back by saying how was hiroki not supposed to fight back when he has the whole school going against him.

Literally, there were bodies everywhere. Zane pulls up with the receipts showing how hiroki gave them a chance to walk away and they didn't take it.

Of course, the teachers didn't like this and were still urging the cops to arrest hiroki. But the main cop looked at hiroki and immediately figured it out

Cop:So he's the succeesor to the Yamazaki clan, huh?

The silence filled the whole school. The teachers that were screaming for expulsion had their mouths on the floor, looking at them in fear.

The Yamazaki, the undeniable, strongest yazuka in all of japan. Hiroki was the heir of the Yamazaki clan.

Zane smirks and looks at him with a knowing look and then ruffles hiroki hair, saying.

Zane:A demon raised another demon. It's only fitting that a demon leads the yamazaki.
So I'm going to ask once more. Do you still want to do anything against him?

Cop:No, I'll see to it that it was self-defense. It will be more believable since he defeated everyone from this school.

As the cops walk away,Zane looks at the teachers with a glare and gives a warning

Zane:If you wish to live to see tomorrow, I would recommend you stay silent.

All tho I wouldn't care about digging a few extra bodies

As Zane and hiroki walked away, the teachers and students watched and awe and fear. As they leave the school, Zane gives hiroki the look, and hiroki looks away.

Hiroki:I swear all I wanted to do was use the bathroom.

Zane:Yeah, yeah, let's just go home, brat. I got to make some calls to cover this shit up.

Oh, and I called gun. Before I came, he said that he was proud of you for being a demon and for soloing your whole school alone.

As hiroki grumbles about bullshit and fights, he makes it home and takes a shower. As he gets out, he gets a call from gun himself

Gun:yo, I heard you slaughtered a whole school by yourself. Congrats.

Hiroki:I just wanted to use the bathroom

Gun:Don't worry about the parents and the school. Zane probably will have it taken care of later today.

For now, just relax and take a break it only been 2 days in, and you caused such a commotion. Well, you are my succesor, after all.

Hiroki:ight ima knock out. I'm pretty tired,school is fucking bullshit.

Gun:Get some rest, brat,night

Hiroki:Night

As hiroki looks at the ceiling, he hopes he doesn't have to deal with much bullshit tomorrow,but we already know the answer to that.