19.Aftermath

After walking away from the bastard. The girls rushed in the roof and tried to stop him. His whore of a mom grabbed him and tried to slap him but he just dodge it and bitch slapped the fuck out her.

Hiroki:What do you think your doing whores.

QueenBitch:hiroki, this is wrong. Don't you see what you have become. Your hurting people that don't deserve it.

Hiroki:What about me? When that bastard fucking beat me up all the time. Then it turns out the people I cared about was fucking him behind my back?

YOU THINK I WAS JUST GONNA LET THAT SLIDE?!

CheatingSlut:hiroki, please listen to us! We never meant to hurt you!it was just-

Hiroki:that you decided to become a fucking slut and was whoring yourself off to him. is that right?

PrincessBitch:Hiroki, we-

Hiroki:For how long has this been going on?

KarateSlut:Hiroki pleas-

Hiroki:FOR HOW LONG

QueenWhore: After your first fight with him.

Hiroki looked at them shocked. For that long?They been doing this shit behind his back for months before he even left?

QueenWhore:hiroki I know your angry but listen to us we lo-

Hiroki didn't listen he pushed his mom against the wall and threw a punch at her. It didn't land on her face. It landed next to her. The wall cracked seeing a very large hole.

Veins were on his hands, and his eyes were murderous

Hiroki:Don't you ever say you love me. All of you are fucking whores. If dad was still alive I hope you know that he fucking leave your bitch ass to rot.

My mother died a long time ago all I see in front of me is a slut that be willing to fuck anyone.

Hiroki Mother eyes were dead, and the tears kept falling.She lost her husband and now lost her son. She fell to the ground, looking at her hands with eyes dead with no life in them.

As he left her, he looked at his ex. Before he would have fought for her sake,done everything for her.

As he looked at her with disdain the bitch was crying begging him to forgive him,to take her back that she will do anything for him

Hiroki friend and sister were crying and stayed silent. They knew hiroki was stubborn in his decision. Once he made he will stay true to his word no matter what.

Hiroki looked at her and just walked away, ignoring the screams of his mother and ex, yelling for him to come back and forgive them

As he walks down, he sees many students glaring at him. Many of them wield pipes, staff, and wooden swords from the Kendo Club.

Hiroki looks at them and gives them an ultimatum

Hiroki:You can all walk away with your limbs intact...Or you can go to the ER a doorstep away from death.

The students instead charged at him and Hiroki smiles.

Hiroki:THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! LETS KILL EACHOTHER

1 hour later

Police arrive and they see blood all over the halls.
The teachers were hiding with the students who didn't fight in the library away from all the carnage.

As police observe the piles of their bodies, they notice all of them were alive, just beaten to a bloody pulp.

As they went into the last hallway where the trail ended, they saw a horrible sight

A man on top of a mountain of body's unharmed just sitting on them as if they were just a cushion for him.

Hiroki:So who's next