9.Masterpiece

Song For this Chap:Playboi Carti- The fallen
1 month later

Back home at the whore house Hiroki family being what they :grade A sluts. Right after having a session with that black dude, the mother and daughter decide to clean and make dinner.

The mom, of course, after finishing making dinner, decides to check her son's room. It's empty as expected.

She sighs, thinking what happened to her son.The Day that he dissappear all he did was send a message hours later saying he left and to mind her own business.

Which of course enraged her as her son is still a 16 year old boy. She doesn't have any idea where he could.

But it's not like she tried to find him or put missing papers for him. Oh no, she didn't do jack shit. For such a caring mother that was worried for her son, she didn't do anything to try to find him.

She thought he was just jealous of him, and nao being together and fucking almost all the time. Thinking that he was entering his rebellious phase.

She still expects him to come back home and thinks that everything will return to normal.

Princess slut:Mom is he home yet?

Queen bitch:no he's still not here

Princess slut: he has school tomorrow we can check at the school if he there then drag his ass back home.

Queen Bitch:that's a good idea koneko well do that tomorrow.  Now let's go clean up our mess in the room. Today, he was extra horny on us.

Queen Bitch*thoughts*I hope your still the same hiroki

Elsewhere in a junkyard we see gun smoking a cigarette with a satisfied expression.

Thinking that in 3 months ago he done what he said he would do.

And on the opposite side from was hiroki sitting down with a dangerous aura