22.Demon Meets Demon

Hiroki arrives in Kanto without any difficulty. As he arrives, he tells Zane to take him to the college that gun told him to go.

As they arrived, they saw people just walking out of the school. Hiroki grinned as he saw students leave,he didn't have to wait that long.

As he kept looking for students who could be kagiroi student, he saw a particular student and felt a shiver in his spine.Hiroki grinned as he knew this guy was very strong. He knew that he was the guy.

The guy looked at hiroki too and grinned and walked towards him

Unknown:So you're the white ghost student. I can tell you're quite strong

Hiroki:You too. I knew by instinct you were the one. You got quite the dangerous aura

Unknown:I can say you got a dangerous aura as well, umm?

Hiroki:Hiroki Muramasa

Unknown:Sung Min-noo,Nice to Meet you Strongest Of Japan.

Hiroki:Nice to meet you, Heavenly Demon.

Hiroki heard of his moniker. Not anyone gets such a name without being very strong.he respects that as he had to be strong to earn that name.

Min-noo:So you want to fight me?

Hiroki:No one in Japan will give me much of a challenge other than you, I want to feel excitement in a fight. I miss the thrill of fighting someone strong.

Min-woo:Well then, why don't we go to a place we won't be bothered? I highly doubt you want to fight right here in public.

Hiroki:Do you know a place?

Min-woo : I do, actually follow me

Hiroki watches as min-woo get to his motorcycle and goes to them.

Min-woo: Are you coming?

Hiroki looks at Zane, and Zane just sighs. He proceeds to follow him in a  big spacious alley.

As hiroki gets out of the car and stretches. He sees min-woo doing the same.

As they finished, they were facing each other.

Hiroki:may the strongest win

Hiroki eyes proceed to glow as he felt he needed to take him serious from the beginning.

Min-noo:may the strongest win

Min-noo eyes start to glow. He knew that a student of gun will always be strong and not to be underestimated

Both of them run at each other with 1 fist raised aimed at eachtocher head.

BOOM

A fight between Monster's has just started.