8. Good Deed

1 month later..

Hiroki decides to use his day of rest to walk around town.Gun told him that he had to sort some things out within his family clan and to relax.

Feeling a bit hungry and feeling lazy to cook, he walks into a local ramen shop.As the owner sees him, he tells his cooks to make his usual, as he passes by almost every weekend

No words were exchanged, but their looks to each other were enough.

Hiroki*thoughts* It has been 2 months since I met a gun and I could say without a doubt that I don't regret yelling at him the first time we met

Hiroke looks at his food with a hungry gleam and dives in.Usually, he would be more reserved and not eat fast, but today, he was pretty empty stomach so he couldn't hold it.

Hiroki*thoughts* Even if it was death wish doing that. I didn't have anything to lose at the time. My life was shit. I was pretty pathetic and weak.

I wonder how those whores would react to seeing me after 2 months?....

Ehh who cares il probably have to meet them at school so it doesn't matter to me anyway.

But if I do see that bastard and he decides to mess with me...

Il kill him.

As hiroki finishes his food. He organizes his plate and cleans his mess as he hates leaving shit messy.
Leaves the table with a good tip and pays for his food while saying bye to the owner with a nod and 2 finger salute.

As he walks he looks at the sky, looking at the clouds and sunset mixed in he realizes how nice it is today and decides to walk to park to enjoy the view and breeze.

As he arrives there's he decides to sit on a bench and think about what ways can he improve to be able to beat gun.

He was broken out of his thought when he heard a yell.Naturally he was curious and decides to see what it was.

All he saw was lady hugging a little boy while 3 guys were around her touching her very certain areas that she did not like .

Hiroki didn't even think, he already was walking towards them.he felt his veins popping on his forehead.

Hiroki:Oi Fuckers. The Lady doesn't want to be near you assholes so how about you take the hint and go fuck off.

Fucker#1:how about you mind your business blondy.

Fucker 2#:we just trying to have a little fun with the lady right here.

Fucker#3:unless you want to get beat up by us mind your business.

Hiroki already knew how was this gonna go down.At this point there was no reason to talk.if they weren't going to understand by words then they will have the hard way.

Hiroki:all right don't say I didn't warn you.... hey little boy watch this

The little boy under the woman arms peeked to look at him with interest and awe as he saw him as the good guy that came to punish the bad guys

Fucker #1 didn't even know he was sent flying. It was so quick that the other fuckers didn't even process the attack and froze.

But of course that would be their undoing as he then grabbed fucker #2 and judo flipped him so hard that the ground crumbled under him.

#3 finally broken out of his stupor he threw a punch at hiroki.of course that shit wasn't going to do anything as hiroki grabbed it then threw a straight to his face.

The punch would end up sending him flying far with him having smoke on his face with a fist imprint on it.

Hiroki:are you alright miss?

Miss:ye-yes I an thank you so much for helping us.

Little boy:Mister your so strong what's your secret? I want to be strong so I can protect mom better.

Hiroki froze as at that question. He didn't want to say that he was full of hate and sadness as a reason of strength. He was just a kid

Kids should be kids. They don't have to deal with the shit he had expierence.So he said the best next thing.

Hiroki:Believe in yourself.Strong faith.If you don't start off believing in yourself..

The kid looks at him with stars in his eyes and looked at him like if he was a super hero

The kid looks at him with stars in his eyes and looked at him like if he was a super hero.The Mother then grabbed her son bowed her thanks and left but not before her son gave him a hug then ran to his mom.

Little Boy:il become strong as you one day Mr.Hero

Hiroki smiled

Hiroki:I hope you do little man.

Hiroki looked at him boy one last time then at the fuckers knocked out.

Hiroki:hmm these guys are trash so to the trash they go

Hiroki grabs all 3 of the fuckers and throws them to the closes dumpster and left satisfied with his good deed for the day.

Gun*MSG*at 5 tm we train. Don't be late.

Hiroki sighed and just kept walking home. He'll worry about training later right now he just wants to enjoy these moments of peace.

Hiroki:better get home and sleep early or else if overslept again I'm going to get punished by that masochist fucker.