14.King of The School?

Hiroki, walking with his lawyer, decides to eat at that local restaurant again

The owner sees hiroki say for 2 and prepares his order immediately.

As hiroki sits across from his lawyer and proceeds to ask him the obvious.

Hiroki:How do you know gun?

Lawyer:Well, he is the main enforcer and killer of our clan plus as the leader of the clan.

I'm the lawyer who deals with the aftermath of the attacks.such, as dealing with cops and corrupt politicians, you get the idea

Hiroki:Cool. So what's your name

Lawyer:Names Zane. Gun called me specifically to take care of your actions should you ever have to deal with school, cops all that shit.

He told me to be on standby as he knew you get in a fight on the first day of school.

Hiroki grunts and looks away annoyed.those fucker just didn't want to leave him alone. All he wanted to do was eat his lunch dammit.

Hiroki:I didn't even cause it. Some guys pulled up on me on orders by "the king of the school" to put me in my place or something like that.

Zane:Do you have any idea who this king could be?

Hiroki: I do have a suspicion who it could be but I'm hope I'm not right.

Zane:Why

Hiroki:Because I don't know if I would be to hold back my urge to kill him.

Zane:That's true. I guess guns bloodlust pass on to you as well.

Hiroki:im nothing like that masochist.

Zane :CAP

Hiroki:shut up

Zane: well if it makes you feel any better I heard some students mumble that your the new king of the school while we were walking away.

Heard them say that who knows who would win in a fight between you and that "king.

Hiroki:I'll no diff that fucker.

Zane: that's true. There aren't many people that can stand a chance against you here. Other than that, man.

Hiroki:Kuroda Ryuhei?

Zane:Yep, only he would stand a chance at beating you. Tho I heard that he recently took in someone and taught him everything he knew and became stronger than him.

Hiroki:I would love to fight him.

Zane:Then you say you're not like gun at all.

Hiroki:I'm not . I just want to have a fight with him simple as that no need to kill him. Plus, we could and be friends and chill.

If he's really Kagiroi student, he has to be very strong.

I hope to meet him one day

*😉crossover?*

As hiroki and Zane talk about some random shit,their food arrives and they immediately dig in. As their eating they watch the UCL Match that is playing at the moment
Liverpool2-0 Real Madrid
Hiroki having complete faith in madrid bets with Zane

Hiroki:100 bucks Madrid does a Comeback this Match

Zane:your on

7 min later Vini Scores

Hiroki:OH WHAT I TELL YOU. MADRID IS COMING BACK

Zane:just a lucky goal

15 min later Vini Scores again

Hiroki:OH WHAT I TELL YOU THIS REAL MADRID BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! COMEBACK KINGS!

Zane:BRUH THE FUCK WAS ALISSON DOING WHY WOULD HE TRY TO PASS IT LIKE THAT MAN IS SELLING THE FUCK.

1 half ends

Hiroki:real madrid is the comeback kings of Europe

Zane:is that why you lost to barca?

Hiroki:is that why you guys are in the Europe league 2nd time in a row?

Zane:Is that why we are at the top of the table?

Hiroki: I 8-2 bring up the fact that you only got a few points ahead of madrid. It's not over yet. After all last year was the same thing, you were at the top of the league and then bottled it as usual.

Zane:shut up 2nd half about to start

2 mins. Later

2-3 Militao scores

Hiroki:OHHHH WHAT DID I TELL YOU THIS IS REAL MADRID THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD SIUUUU

Zane:no way this is actually happening  HOW THE FUCK DO THEY BOTTLE A 2-0 LEAD AT HOME MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SELLING FOR REAL

8 min later Benzema Scores

Hiroki:KING KARIM BACK AT IT AGAIN SCORING AGAINST THE RED DOGS ONCE MORE HAHAHA LIVERPOOL BEST TEAM IN EUROPE MY ASS. SUCK MY DICK JAMIE CARRAGHER.

Zane:these mother fuckers are selling the fucking game HOW DID THEY BOTTLE THIS. 2-4  AT HOME

12 mins later Benzema Scores again

Hiroki:HE DOES IT AGAIN KARIM SHOWING LIVERDOGS WHY THEY CAN NEVER WIN A UCL AGAINST THEM. BEST GOALKEEPER IN THE WORLD? MY ASS KARIM IS LIVERPOOL OWNER.

Zane:take your damn money these mother fuckers about to be relegated.

23 min later Match finishes

Hiroki:Never doubt the kings of Europe again

Zane:Shut up

As hiroki gets his money, he pays the owner for the food tips then leaves with Zane.

Hiroki:well ima go home and knockout. Thanks for saving me at school, Zane.

Zane:no problem. I'm basically your babysitter that takes care of the stupid shit you do, so it's no biggie. Well, check ya out kid let me know if the school tries something, and I'll pull up.

Good night kid

Hiroki:Goodnight, Oldman

Well, it's time to go home. I hope tomorrow at school ends up better than today's.