017💜

Alexis didn't want to go to work. She didn't want to deal with everyone looking at her. She felt dirty. And she felt cheap.

She knew how Max had messed with her head. And she didn't know how much more she could cope with.

Max Tyler had broken her. And she felt nothing but shame for letting him. She knew Max wasn't worth how she was feeling. But he had broken her.

Alexis knew how Esmè was keeping Isla away from Max too. She knew he was a good dad. But she wanted him to suffer.

All she knew was that everything was a complete mess. And she had no idea how much more she could deal with. She felt like there was nothing she could do.

When she woke that morning, she saw Isla sitting on her bed. She smiled. "What are you doing here cutie?" She asked.

Isla giggled as she looked to her. "I has to stay here while mummy sees important lady. I no allowed to see mine daddy."

Alexis sat up and pulled her close. She sighed as Tom walked in. "What's going on?"

"Esmè. She's speaking to her lawyer about keeping Max from Isla."

"What? No. He's a good dad. But I hate him. Isla shouldn't have to suffer cause of what he's done," Alexis said.

Tom sighed. "She's doing this because Max hit her. She's worried about his temper. And it's only until the court case. If there will even be one."

Alexis hated how everything had gotten so complex. She couldn't deal with it at all. She felt like too much had happened. And she couldn't cope.

***
Alexis looked up as Esmè walked in. She smiled. "Hey. How are you?" She asked.

Alexis nodded. "I'm as okay as I can be. I'm just... I don't know. How did you get on?"

Esmè shrugged. "As of now, I have full custody of Isla. And Max isn't allowed to see her unsupervised. He has to have supervised visits with her."

"I never wanted any of this. I never wanted Max to be kept from her. She shouldn't have to suffer," Alexis said.

"She's not. Trust me. Max hasn't asked to see her much at all. She's not missing out on anything," Esmè told her.

***
The next morning Alexis went into work. She saw everyone looking at her still. She turned to Tom. "I don't think I can do this. Everyone is looking at me."

Tom sighed. "It'll be okay. You haven't done anything to deserve this. It's all down to Max. He is the reason for all of this. Not you."

"But..."

"No butts Lex. You're the victim here. Max Tyler is the bully. If it wasn't for you, Max wouldn't be half the man he is. So remember that," Tom said as he kissed her.

Alexis sighed. Knowing how everything was getting way too much for her.

***
Alexis was hiding in the toilets. Everyone was looking at her. She couldn't deal with it anymore. But she had no idea just how much her mental health was about to come crashing down around her.

But would anyone be able to save her from the demons that were about to take over?