012💛

Alexis couldn't get Max and his threat out of he head. She knew he was right. And that he could ruin her and Tom. And she was worried he would. She didn't want to lose him.

Alexis woke that morning and sighed. She saw a text from Max;

'Just remember what I know - Max'

Alexis wanted nothing more than to get him out of her life. But she knew him. And she knew he was serious about telling Tom. And she was scared.

Tom walked in and smiled. "Hey. Did you sort things with Esmè?" He asked.

Alexis sighed. "Sort of. She didn't willingly tell Max about us. He bullied her into yelling him," she said.

Tom nodded. He took her hand. "He does seem the type to. Is she okay?"

"What I tell you goes no further. Max hit her. She's got a black eye. And she's scared of him," Alexis said.

Tom felt anger. He looked at her. "That's why she told him? Because he hit her?"

"I'm guessing so. Don't tell anyone."

***
Alexis and Tom went into work. Esmè was there. But she had her hair covering her face. Alexis walked over. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay. I just... I betrayed you. And I hate myself for that," Esmè mumbled.

Alexis smiled. "You didn't do it on purpose though. Max physically hurt you into telling him. And he's an ass."

Esmè nodded. "Isla has gone with mum for a few days. I don't want her around. Just in case Max kicks off again."

Alexis sighed. "He can't get away with it. You need to tell someone," she said.

"It'll be fine."

***
Tom and Alexis were heatedly kissing. Tom ran his hand up her thigh and grinned. "You know, we could always close the blinds and lock the door."

Alexis grinned. "You wish buddy."

"Oh I do wish. I want you."

"I want you too. But it's not happening here. Too risky," Alexis said as she kissed him. She felt Tom bite her lip. "Stop," she mumbled.

"Sorry babe."

The door opened and Max walked in. He smirked. "Tut tut. Having sex while in work... you're a disgrace to the teaching profession," he said.

Alexis rolled her eyes. She looked at him. "I think that's you actually Max. You're the disgrace. And you're a pig an actual pig. You're not getting away with anything. I'll make sure of it," she said as she walked off.

***
Alexis took Esmè back home. She smiled. "You going to be okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Esmè nodded. "I'm always okay. We both know that."

Alexis looked at her. She sighed. "Don't let Max bully you anymore. Stand up to him. You're a tough girl and I care about you. You're my sister."

"I know. I'm really sorry for what I did. Telling Max about you and Tom," Esmè said as she looked at her.

"I know."

***
Tom kissed Alexis as she walked into the house. He looked at her. "I don't ever want to lose you. Okay?"

"Okay."

The two of them kissed again. Unaware of how Max was ruining Alexis' right at that moment in time.