022🤎

Alexis knew how Max had told her that he wanted to call a truce. She didn't know how to feel about it. She didn't even know if she trusted him.

It wasn't that she didn't want to have a truce with Max. She just didn't know if he truly meant it. Or if he was trying to mess with her head again.

And hadn't told Tom about it. Knowing that he would tell her to not trust him. And she wasn't sure she should. Given all that had happened. And she didn't know how she really felt about it.

It wasn't easy at all. And Alexis felt like things had been too stressful for her lately. She wasn't wanting to keep on fighting with Max. She just wanted to move on and be happy. Despite all that had happened.

All she knew was that her head was a mess. And she had no idea what to do about the whole Max situation. Which drove her wild.

Alexis lay in bed with Tom. She looked to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Tom nodded and kissed her. "I'm okay. I think we should go for dinner tonight. I have something I wanna talk to you about," he told her.

"Okay. I'm down for that."

"You can get down for me."

Alexis chuckled and shook her head as she reluctantly climbed out of bed. She gathered things for her shower and then glanced back at Sami.

"Care to join me?"

"What happened to not leaving the bed before 7am?" He smirked as he climbed out of bed. Knowing that he would happily go with her.

"Surely the shower will be tempting."

Tom wrapped his arms around her, walking her into the bathroom, his lips pressing against the skin at the crook of her neck.

Alexis turned in his arms to face him, slipping her shirt over her head in the process. His hands immediately grazed the soft skin of her breast until she moved to tug his shirt off.

"I should start the water." She grinned, pulling away from him. When she turned back around he was already undressed and reaching for her shorts.

His body pressed her back against the shower wall, water cascading around them as he kissed her. Alexis moved her kisses down his neck, his chest... lowering herself to the shower floor and reaching her hands up to stroke him as she wrapped her lips around his head. He watched her bob on him, her eyes occasionally glancing up to his, but mostly focused on his length disappearing between her lips.

"Oh fuck. Lex," He moaned, gripping her hair with one hand while bracing himself against the wall with the other.

Alexis sucked lightly each time she took him in, tightening her throat muscles around his tip when she held him there before pulling back again.

"Fuck..." He groaned, thrusting into her mouth before he could stop himself.

Alexis didn't relent, she took him in and held him as deep as she could, constricting her throat muscles around him again as though trying to swallow. Tom let out a few low grunts and pulled out of her mouth, releasing onto the shower floor.

He was still panting as he sat on the shower bench next to Alexis who merely smiled at him.

"Please tell me I have time to return the favor." He smirked, reaching between her legs and sliding his fingers along her slit.

"You have time." She smiled.

Tom pressed his lips to hers and then slid to the floor in front of her, pushing both of her feet up to either side of her hips and pulling her to the edge of the bench. His tongue sliding up her slit before focusing on her clit, his fingers pressing inside her.

"Fuck Tom..." She breathed while leaning her head back against the tile wall.

He continued to swirl her nub, flicking it, sucking gently, his fingers probing deeper, first one then two, curling inside her making her hips buck.

"Jesus." Alexis moaned, buckling forward and gripping his hair with both hands as her hips jerked. "Ok...ok..."

Alexis kissed back up her body, pulling her to her feet as he found her lips. Her legs threatened to give out beneath her, but she managed to find her footing in time for him to turn her to face the wall and push her to her knees on the bench.

Lining himself up, he pushed into her, kissing her when she glance over her shoulder at him.

Alexis braced herself on the wall as he thrust, pushing his hand away from her clit when he reached for it, an act that elicited a small grin from him. Instead, he opted to cup her breast, pinching each nipple as he thrust, making long hard strokes, pulling out to just the tip and pushing back in.

"My god." Alexis groaned as she felt herself tighten around him, initiating his own release as he continued to pump, though slightly slower now.

Tom collapsed against her back, breathing heavy as he all but leaned on her for support. "Sorry it wasn't more tender." He panted.

"No I like it like that. Makes me feel alive."

"You're a kinky sod. I love it."

"Me too."

***
Alexis went into work with Tom. He kissed her and walked off. Esmè walked over. "Hey. You look happier than you have been in a long time," she commented.

Alexis nodded. She looked to her and sighed. "Don't say anything. Max spoke to me a couple of days ago. He said he wanted to call a truce and move on from everything that's happened. I don't know if I can trust him," she told her.

Esmè frowned. "Max said he wanted to call a truce? You haven't done anything to him that could warrant a truce. What the hell?"

"It's too good to be true isn't it?"

Esmè shook her head. "I don't think it is. I just don't want to believe that he said you should call a truce. He's the one in the wrong," she told her.

"Has he been to see Isla?"

Esmè nodded and sighed. "Yeah. He came to see her last night. Told her he loved her and that things would he okay soon enough," she said. She sighed. "I don't need him saying stuff like that to her. It makes her upset."

Alexis nodded. She smiled. "You know where we are if you wanna have a break. I love having her," she told her.

"Thanks hun."

***
Alexis took a deep breath and walked into Max's office. He looked to her. "Can I help you?" He asked.

Alexis nodded. "Were you serious? About us calling a truce?"

Max sighed and nodded. "Yes. I'm fed up of all of the tension there between us. I just want to move on. I want to focus on being a father to my daughter."

Alexis nodded and looked to him. But was he serious about the whole thing? Or was it just another of his tricks?