Punishment~ 🍋💙 Rise Sub!Leo x Dom!Female!Reader

(For context, this is sort of a continuation of "No noise Love~" I wrote.
Also content warning I suppose? There's pegging and anal stuff in this one sooo yeah-
Enjoy loves ^^)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"You should've kept quiet Leon~" Y/N whispered huskily into Leonardo's tympanum. "You broke the no noise rule before I allowed it~"

Y/N was straddled over the red eared slider, pinning him to the mattress by his wrists. "B-Baby..." Leo started but before he could finish Y/N's lips crashed against his. "Mph!" He moaned into your embrace.

Soon enough your tongues met, and you were completely dominating his mouth. You left no place untouched as your talented tongue explored. Leo moaned and peeped as you continued your little game. You couldn't suppress your giggles. You weren't going to give the turtle any mercy tonight. No, you were going to destroy him.

Along with your tongue, your hands also went on an adventure. Almost absentmindedly, you ran them up and down his plastron, feeling every scratch and indent on the beautiful shell. Soon enough your fingers grazed over his thighs, smirking you started to grope them harshly. "Mmmnnnnn!" Leonardo groaned finally pulling away from the kiss, his aching member causing a tent in his spandex.

"Already this excited hmmm~?" You purred with a seductive grin, brushing your finger tips teasingly over his erection. "Ggghnnnn! P-Prinnncess pleeease!" The turtle whined.

"Please what? Use your words darling..." you responded

"P-pleeaaseee stop nnn-nuhhhh! T-teasing!" He begged.

With this you grabbed the tails of his bandana, jerking his head to meet you. "G-guh!"
"You broke the rules hun~ therefore you're being punished." "Maybe if you're good tonight I'll reward you." You said smoothly.

You gave one slow, hard, stroke to his dick, forcing a moan out of your boyfriend. You then left him right then and there on your mattress without a word, leaving him speechless.

You weren't gone for long, only a minute or two. But when you stepped back into the room Leo's eyes went wide.

You swear you saw his cock twitch as you walked towards him. You recently bought something special and have been waiting for the right opportunity to use it. You were wearing a strap-on.

You knew Leo would never admit it, but he was an absolute slut for pegging. You crawled back onto the bed slowly, eyeing Leonardo lustily. He gulped nervously. "Like what you see babe?" You asked. He could barely muster a response. "I-I u-uh..."

"Are you ready for your punishment? I want to see how quick I can finish you off~" You said huskily.

"Ohhhhh f-ffuuuuuckkk...." Leonardo couldn't help but groan, this was such a big kink for him.

"I'm going to need a yes before we continue." You stated.

"Y-Yes." Leo stammered.

With that you grinned pushing him down hard against the mattress, attacking his neck without any sense of mercy. "H-Hah! Nnnn! Y-Y/N!" Leo whined against your hickies. His hands were running up and down your body, seemingly lingering over your ass. You moaned as he gripped it hard.

You started kissing the darkened spots, and with a smile you opened your mouth, and bit down harshly. "GGG-GAH-HAHHHH!" Leo groaned. You had bitten so hard blood was welling up around the area. You peppered kisses onto the abused area only adding to the painful pleasure.

You repeated this action over and over until his neck was covered in your marks. "Nuhhhhhhhhgggg babyyyyy Pleeeaseee...."
"Please what Master Leonardo~?" You cooed.