𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Late Fall of Year 846

𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓼, had always been a busy man, with a mind that was always preoccupied with one thing or the other. He was a brilliant scientist, a successful entrepreneur, and a world-renowned adventurer, but despite all his accomplishments, there was one thing that he had always regretted - not being able to spend enough time with his children.

Reginald knew that he had not been the best father, and he had always tried to make up for it in his own way. He had trained his children to become the best at what they did, and he had given them all the tools they needed to succeed in life. But deep down, he knew that they needed more than that. They needed his love, his attention, and his time.

So, when Grace Hargreeves, his wife, had to attend a charity event, Reginald saw it as the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with his children. He had planned the perfect activity - they were going to bake a cake for their mother, and he was going to help them.

Reginald had never baked a cake in his life, but he was determined to make this a fun and memorable experience for his children. He had gathered all the ingredients, and he had even bought a new apron for each of them.

Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Aiden, Ben, Vanya, and Rosabella were all excited to be spending time with their father. They had never done anything like this before, and they were looking forward to it.

Reginald put on his apron, and the children followed suit. They began to measure out the ingredients, and Reginald explained to them the importance of each one. He showed them how to mix the batter and how to prepare the icing.

As they worked, Reginald talked to his children about his own childhood. He told them about his own struggles, and how he had overcome them to become the man he was today. He also talked to them about his adventures, and the amazing things he had seen and done.

The children listened intently, and they began to open up to their father in a way they had never done before. They told him about their own struggles, their hopes and dreams, and their fears. They asked him questions about his life, and he answered them honestly and openly.

As the cake baked in the oven, the house filled with the sweet smell of vanilla and sugar. The children laughed and joked with their father, and they felt a connection that they had never felt before.

Finally, the cake was ready, and they took it out of the oven. It was a bit lopsided and not perfectly iced, but it was the most beautiful cake they had ever seen. They had made it together, and that was what made it special.

They sat down to eat the cake, and Reginald poured them each a glass of milk. They talked and laughed as they ate, and they felt a sense of joy and contentment that they had never experienced before.

When Grace returned from her charity event, she was surprised to find her husband and children covered in flour and icing. They presented her with the cake they had made, and she was touched by their gesture. She took a bite of the cake, and she could taste the love and effort that had gone into making it.

Reginald Hargreeves had never felt happier in his life. He had spent a few hours with his children, and he had seen a side of them that he had never seen before. They were not just his talented and successful children; they were also loving and caring individuals who needed his love and attention. It was then that Reginald promised himself that he would try to make time for his children, shower them with affection that they needed.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·