𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Mid-Winter - Year 847

ʀᴏᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴍɪɴ, were sitting in the Cadet Corps library, surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books about military theories and the omni-directional mobility gear. They were both preparing for an upcoming pop quiz, and they had decided to study together.

Rosabella had always been a natural at grasping the concepts of military strategies, but she had struggled with the technical aspects of using the omni-directional mobility gear. Armin, on the other hand, was an expert in the mechanics of the gear but often found himself lost in the more complex theories.

They had divided the material between them, with Rosabella focusing on the military strategies and tactics and Armin taking the lead on the omni-directional mobility gear. They had been studying for hours, flipping through pages and taking notes, but they still had some concepts they were struggling to grasp.

Armin was leaning over a book, trying to wrap his head around the workings of the gear, when Rosabella looked up from her notes. "Hey, Armin," she said, "do you understand the concept of 'defensive formation'?"

Armin looked up, a little flustered. "Uh, not really," he admitted.

Rosabella smiled encouragingly. "Well, I think I have a good grasp on it. Let me explain."

And so she launched into an explanation of the various defensive formations, using diagrams from the book to help illustrate her points. Armin listened intently, nodding along and asking questions when he needed clarification.

When Rosabella finished, Armin thanked her, feeling much more confident in his understanding of defensive formations. "Okay, now it's my turn," he said, flipping open another book. "Let's see...ah, here it is. Can you explain the concept of 'gas pressure' to me?"

Rosabella blinked, feeling a little intimidated by the technical language. "Uh, I'll try," she said, scanning the page. "So, gas pressure is the force exerted by a gas against the walls of its container. The pressure is determined by the number of gas particles and their velocity."

Armin listened, but he still seemed a little lost. "I don't get it," he said, frowning.

Rosabella took a deep breath, trying to simplify the concept. "Okay, think of it like this. When you use the omni-directional mobility gear, you're using compressed gas to move around. The gas is stored in cylinders, and when you release it, it creates a force that propels you forward. The more gas you release, the greater the force and the faster you move."

Armin's eyes widened as he suddenly understood. "Oh, I get it now! So the gas pressure is what gives us our speed and maneuverability."

Rosabella nodded, feeling relieved. "Exactly! And the amount of gas you release can be controlled by adjusting the valve on your gear. It's all about finding the right balance between speed and control."

Armin grinned, feeling much more confident in his understanding of the omni-directional mobility gear. "Thanks, Rosabella! You're a great study partner."

Rosabella smiled back, feeling grateful for Armin's help with the technical aspects of the gear. Together, they continued to work through the material, each taking turns to explain concepts to the other and asking questions when they needed help.

As the hours wore on and the sun began to set, they finally closed their books, feeling much more prepared for the upcoming pop quiz. "Thanks again, Rosabella," said Armin, packing up his things. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Rosabella laughed. "Oh, please. You helped me just as much! We make a pretty good team."

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·