𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Mid-Spring of Year 846

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂, was excited to spend their long weekend at one of their family estates located near the Karanes District. They had been planning this trip for weeks, and everyone was looking forward to some time away from their busy lives in the city. As they arrived at the estate, they were greeted by the warm sunshine and the fresh air, which made them feel instantly relaxed.

It was a lovely saturday morning, and Grace Hargreeves, the matriarch of the family, decided to surprise her children with their favourite dishes. She knew that it would be a lot of work, so she asked the chef to help her prepare the ingredients. The chef happily accepted her request, and together they worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect.

As they were cooking, the head maid, Agatha, suggested that they have a picnic outside within their own private garden. Grace loved the idea, and she asked Agatha to work her magic. The next few hours were spent preparing the picnic, and finally, they were ready just in time for lunch.

Grace went around the estate looking for her eight children and to her surprise, she saw them all around the living room listening to their dad as he told them a tale about his challenging childhood. She knew that she had to interrupt this sweet moment between her family, and she brought them outside to the garden where they were greeted with a massive picnic prepared for them.

The family was overwhelmed with the beautiful sight before them. There were blankets laid out on the grass, and the food was displayed on a long table. There were sandwiches, pastries, salads, and a variety of snacks that the children loved. They could also see the fresh fruits and vegetables that were grown in their own garden.

The meal went well, and the family conversed about various topics. They talked about their favourite memories, their plans for the future, and their dreams. The children were thrilled to be spending time with their parents, and they felt loved and appreciated.

After lunch, the family decided to take a walk around the estate. They explored the gardens and admired the beautiful flowers. They also visited the farm where they saw the animals and the crops. They even got to try some fresh milk and cheese that were made on the farm.

As the sun began to set, the family returned to the house. They were tired but happy, and they knew that they had made some unforgettable memories. Grace thanked the chef and the staff for their hard work and for making their weekend so special. She then tucked her children into bed, and they all fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

The long weekend spent at their family estate was a beautiful reminder of how important family time is. The Hargreeves family had created some cherished memories, and they knew that they would always treasure this time spent together.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·