𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Beginning of Winter - Year 847

ᴇʟᴏʀᴀ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ, was excited to introduce her dear friend, Rosabella Hargreeves, to the other cadets of the 104th Cadet Training Corps. She had been looking forward to this moment ever since Rosabella had was introduced into the cadet corps and now that they were sitting together in the mess hall, she couldn't wait to see how everyone would react.

As they walked towards the table where the other cadets were seated, Elora noticed that many of them were staring at Rosabella with curiosity. Almost everyone around the walls knew of the Hargreeves Household and how powerful their family is which is why they were confused when the youngest of the Hargreeves siblings decided to enlist.

Elora couldn't blame them for their curiosity, she knew that Rosabella's family was one of the wealthiest and most influential in the country, and it was rare for someone from such a family to enlist in the military. But Elora knew Rosabella well enough to know that she was different from the rest of her family. She was kind, compassionate, and had a strong sense of duty towards her country.

"Hey guys, this is my best friend Rosabella," Elora said as they approached the table.

The other cadets looked up from their meals and greeted Rosabella with smiles and nods. Elora could tell that they were still a bit unsure of how to approach her, but Rosabella quickly put them at ease.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Rosabella said, smiling warmly. "I'm really excited to be here and to train alongside all of you."

As they sat down and started to eat, Elora and Rosabella began to chat with the other cadets. They talked about their reasons for enlisting, their backgrounds, and their hopes for the future. Elora was happy to see that everyone was treating Rosabella just like any other cadet, and she could tell that Rosabella was enjoying herself.

But as the conversation continued, Elora noticed that some of the cadets were still staring at Rosabella with curiosity. She could tell that they were still wondering why someone from such a powerful family would choose to enlist in the military.

"Rosabella, can I ask you something?" one of the cadets finally spoke up. "I hope it's not too personal, but I'm just curious. Why did you decide to enlist?"

Rosabella looked around the table, her expression thoughtful. "Well, it's a long story," she said. "But I guess the short answer is that I wanted to do something to help, and I felt like this was the best way to do it."

There was a moment of silence as the other cadets absorbed Rosabella's answer. Then, one of them spoke up.

"I think that's really admirable," he said. "It takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing, especially when you come from a family like yours."

Rosabella smiled, looking a bit relieved. "Thank you," she said. "I appreciate that."

The conversation continued, and Elora could tell that everyone was starting to warm up to Rosabella. They talked about their training, their goals for the future, and even joked around a bit. By the time they finished their meals and said goodbye, Elora could tell that Rosabella had made some new friends.

As they walked back to their barracks, Elora couldn't help but feel proud of her dear friend. She knew that Rosabella had faced some tough questions and judgments, but she had handled it all with grace and humility. Elora knew that Rosabella was going to make a great cadet and that the other cadets would soon see just how talented and dedicated she was.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·