𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Mid-Summer Of Year 847

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪, sat at a small table in her garden, the sun shining down on her and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of nearby trees. She dipped her quill into the inkwell and began to write a letter to her dear friend Jean Kristen, who lived in the neighbouring district in Wall Rose.

My dear Jean,

It is a fine summer afternoon, and I find myself enjoying the tranquility of our garden. I hope this letter finds you well and in good health. It has been too long since we last saw each other, and I long for the day when we can sit together and catch up on all that has happened in our lives.

As she wrote, Lady Rosabella was interrupted by Pogo, the family butler, who approached her with a message. "My lady, I must inform you that your dear friend Elora Smith has arrived at our estate. She was invited over for some tea."

Lady Rosabella's face lit up with joy at the news. "How wonderful! Please show her in, Pogo."

A few moments later, Elora Smith entered the garden. She was a young woman with light blonde hair and bright eyes, dressed in a simple yet elegant dress. Lady Rosabella rose from her seat to greet her friend, and they embraced warmly.

"It is so good to see you, Elora," Lady Rosabella said. "Please, sit down and join me for some tea."

As they sipped their tea, Elora began to open up to Lady Rosabella about a decision she had made. "I have decided to enlist in the 104th Cadet Corps this upcoming fall," she said.

Lady Rosabella was surprised to hear this news. "The Cadet Corps? Why would you want to join them this year?"

Elora smiled wistfully. "I have always felt a strong sense of duty to my country and its people and want to be able to defend them and make a difference in the world. I believe that the Cadet Corps is the best avenue for me to do this, as my father is the commanding officer of the survey corps and I feel that I should join them as we continue to explore beyond the walls and discover new things about titans.."

Lady Rosabella was impressed by Elora's determination and courage. "I have no doubt that you will make a great soldier, Elora. But please promise me that you will stay safe and take care of yourself."

Elora nodded solemnly. "I will, Rosie and I promise to write to you whenever I can, to let you know how I am doing."

Lady Rosabella smiled at her friend, feeling grateful for her company and proud of her bravery. "You are a true inspiration, Elora. I wish you all the best in your training and your future endeavors."

The two ladies continued to talk and enjoy each other's company, surrounded by the beauty and serenity of the garden. As the sun began to set, Elora had to leave to catch her carriage back home. Rosabella saw her off, promising to write to her and keep in touch.

As she watched Elora leave, Rosabella felt a sense of pride and admiration for her friend. She knew that whatever challenges Elora would face in the military, she would overcome them with grace and determination. Rosabella went back to her bedroom to freshen up a little before dinner.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·