𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·

Late Fall Of Year 847

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, was bustling with activity as the eight children's thirteenth birthday was fast approaching. The debut into society was a highly anticipated event, and preparations had begun months in advance.

First on the agenda was selecting the perfect venue for the party. Sir Reginald Hargreeves spared no expense in securing the most exclusive and luxurious ballroom in the stohess. The children were amazed by the grandeur of the venue, with its crystal chandeliers, gilded mirrors, and marble floors.

Next, the children's wardrobes needed to be updated. Sir Reginald arranged for each child to have a custom-tailored suit or gown, depending on their gender. The girls were thrilled to be able to choose from a range of elegant dresses in different shades of pastel, while the boys were excited to try on sleek black tuxedos.

The Hargreeves household staff was also hard at work, preparing the menu for the evening. A team of chefs had been hired to create a sumptuous feast, including delicacies like pork bisque, filet mignon, and crème brûlée.

In the days leading up to the party, the children were instructed in proper etiquette and ballroom dancing. Sir Reginald himself oversaw their training, insisting that they learn to dance with grace and poise. The children practiced tirelessly, perfecting their steps and memorizing the proper way to hold themselves in social situations.

As the day of the party drew nearer, the Hargreeves household was a hive of activity. Florists arrived to decorate the ballroom with fresh flowers, while musicians came to rehearse the pieces they would play for the dancing portion of the evening.

The children themselves were a mix of nervousness and excitement. They had never been to a party quite like this before, and the pressure to perform well was palpable. However, they were also thrilled at the prospect of showing off their new outfits and dance moves.

Finally, the day of the party arrived. The children spent hours getting ready, with the girls having their hair and makeup done by professional stylists, while the boys meticulously combed their hair and polished their shoes.

As the guests began to arrive, the children were ushered into a side room to await their grand entrance. Sir Reginald checked their outfits one last time, ensuring that each child looked their best. Then, with a flourish, the doors to the ballroom were thrown open, and the children made their debut.

The evening was a resounding success. The children danced the night away, twirling gracefully across the dance floor in perfect synchronization. The guests were impressed by their impeccable manners and social graces, and many of them remarked on what a pleasure it was to meet such well-behaved and talented young people.

As the night drew to a close, the children retired to their rooms, exhausted but exhilarated by the experience. The Hargreeves household staff tidied up the ballroom, taking down the decorations and packing away the leftover food.

For the children, the debut into society had been a milestone event, marking their transition from childhood to adolescence. They had proven themselves to be every bit as refined and polished as Sir Reginald had hoped, and they looked forward to the many adventures that lay ahead.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·