3x1 | pougelandia.

a/n: SHES BACK!! I AM SO EXCITED!! I've learned to write better now... I also have ideas for season 3!! Also I just finished season three and came straight to write this.]

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Guadeloupe.

After we got off the boat we arrived at the Cameron's home in Guadeloupe. Ward had been in a coma after he hit his head off the boat — every morning Rafe would go into to talk to him. His dads coma had caused Rafe to put it on himself to carry on business with the cross and the gold.

This morning I woke bright and early, having a shower before I got ready to do business with Rafe and rose — but most the time I just sit there like I'm only there for a show off. I sat beside Rafe at the dining table.

"Again thank you for coming , I know you've came a long way to travel but I think what we have is pretty worth while." Rafe tells the two interested people.

"Yes. Well, michel is the most prominent antiquities dealer of the West Indies. Unfortunately, he only speaks French." The woman tells us.

"No English." Michel says.

"Yeah. What is French for priceless?" Rafe says, a smirk appearing onto his smug face.

We all move over to the other room where the cross was stored — Rafe reveals it to the intrigued examiners. They move closer, curiously and surprised. The cross stood tall, glistening of the sunlight.

"May he touch it?" The woman asks.

"Knock yourself out, michel." Rafe nods. Michel carefully feels the gold moving up and admiring every single inch and detail.

"He wants to know where you found it?" The woman translates.

"Don't worry about it. We got it. That's all he needs to know." Rafe tells them. "It's here. It's for sale. So who can we get to but it?" He begins to answer in French and we wait for the woman to translate it for us.

"Uh, for the price like this value, there are very limited buyers. Like institution, a museum." She translates. He carries on speaking French. "But he has a client in Barbados who will be interested. This client will have lots of questions. He'll want to meet you in person. Call this number to arrange everything." She says, after the man handed him the possible clients card.

"You phone?" The man asks.

"Yes." Rafe smiles.

"Very important." He says.

"Very important, very good. Let's make a deal." Rafe says, happily.

"Let's make a deal." The French man says, shaking rafes hand.

____

"We're going to dinner with that client Michel told us to go." Rafe says walking into the room, removing his tie and undoing his top button — making my place my book down.  "Wear something nice."