Chapter 2: Transfer Students Part 2- Rematch

Honnouji Academy- Student Council Room

Third Person POV

We view at the top floor of the Honnouji Academy building; we're cutting the scene in the hallway showing two guards in front of the doorway.

*smack* *smack* *smack*

???: *infuriated* "You!"

*smack*

???: *infuriated* "Idiot!"

*crack*

Fukuroda is kneeling down in front of someone while the fragment of shinai (bamboo sword) laid around him.

Fukuroda: "I'm sorry, sir."

A butler is pouring a cup of tea to Satsuki before she takes a sip.

Gamagoori:*stern* "You let her mock Lady Satsuki, you let her escape, and you failed to confiscate her weapon as ordered! A mistake made by a member of a club you run is your mistake, Sanageyama!"

A man with dark-green hair wearing a Three-Star Goku Uniform laid down on a seat and put his feet on a table.

The Athletic Committee Chair- Uzu Sanageyama.

Sanageyama: "Yeah, I know! You think I've been punishing him for kicks here!? And by the way, the Disciplinary Committee should've stepped in when she dissed Lady Satsuki, and that's your mistake Gamagoori."

A young man also wearing a Three-Star Goku Uniform with blue hair wearing tinted blue glasses is typing on a laptop as he's about to speak.

The Information and Strategy Committee Chair- Houka Inumuta.

Inumuta: "I found some intel on the new girl. She's been starting fights at high schools in the Eastern Kanto Region, at schools ruled by Honnouji Academy. Apparently they were personal spats. That's why we've never received reports."

Satsuki: *stern* "Such negligence. Inform our branches to keep an eye out for her."

Inumuta: *humble* "At once, Milady."