Chapter 4: Purity and Passion

Honnouji Academy- Top Floor

Third Person POV

We are entering a flashback sequence, viewing a younger Satsuki along with a mysterious man next to her, gazing at a pure white sailor uniform as she's admiring it's appearance.

Satsuki: *inner monologuing* 'That outfit, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. My father said "This will be your wedding dress." I couldn't wait to grow up, to be the first one, the only one to wear it. I yearned for that, but I was still too young to know what the wedding dress was or what it implied. It's name Junketsu, meant purity. I was such a naïve little girl back then.'

Junketsu- "Purity"

Junketsu- "Purity"

We cut back to the present as Satsuki staring with her stern expression outside the academy. She also spot three familiar individuals walking in the academy from the gate, what she didn't expect is seeing Quil actually returns to her domain and still with his two friends despite what happened yesterday from the tennis match incident. She still haves the desire to know more of this strange individual and see if he is an asset to her plan, but prove tricky if Ryuko is involve with him.

Satsuki: *inner monologuing* 'It's unthinkable that someone could have beaten me to a punch.'

(Small timeskip~ brought to you by: a sour-mood Quil sulking all the way to Honnouji Academy while Ryuko and Mako are following and desperately giving him an apology)

Honnouji Academy- Second Year Class K

Mikisugi: *lecturing* "So January 10th, 1933. Hitler's Cabinet was inaugurated into power, soon after it purse the dictatorial government for German. A year later President Hindenburg died and Hitler became the head of state..."

Quil: *in mind* 'So what I learn so far about this 1900s European history, the aftermath of this "World War 1" left a heavy toll on the countries who involved this conflict. Germany suffered financially, also lost small part's of their land and resources as payment to their war enemy. Boy, they may started this foolish war but this kind of treatment is too severe. And that what this man, Adolf Hitler came in.'