Chapter 6: The Expendable

Honnouji Academy- Outside School Building

Third Person POV

It's high noon in the highway, there's an individual in silhouette driving a chopper menacingly to Honnouji Academy. Once he arrives, he walks into the entry point like he's a presence of danger. This individual appears to be a muscular man with a red mohawk, he takes off his sunglasses to give off a serious dramatic expression.

 This individual appears to be a muscular man with a red mohawk, he takes off his sunglasses to give off a serious dramatic expression

Tsumugu Kinagase

On top of the building, he take out his gears which is a submachine gun and a sniper. He takes aim with his sniper looking focus, he's searching around his target in the school building with a scope until he finally got one on sight, and it's Ryuko Matoi. Just when Tsumugu adjust his precision, he turns away a scope and sigh in annoyance as he's being interrupted.

Tsumugu: *annoyed* "What do you want?"

Two-Star Gardener: *haughty* "Negh eh heh! I just want to meet the guy who is up here looking after the flowers for us. I figured we'd give you a little thank you for that."

Showing a Two-Star student along with the One-Stars ganging up against Tsumugu, also showing the scene between them there is a flowerbed crushed with a motorbike trail diagonally. Tsumugu takes out a cigarette and smokes without a care.

Two-Star Gardener: *frown* "Hey! It's a No Smoking area here."

Tsumugu: *glare* "As far as I'm concerned, if you roll with Life Fibers, you can suck it."

Two-Star Gardener: *demanding* "How do you know about Life Fibers?"

Tsumugu: "None of your business, jackass."

He flicks his cigarette away and it lands in the flowerbed.

Two-Star Gardener: *bemused* "H-He threw a cigarette butt...... into the sacred flowerbed."

Provoked the One-Star students use the watering can onto the soils.

Two-Star Gardener: "You're gonna pay for that!"

From the soil, there are four plant monsters emerges and attacks Tsumugu directly.

Two-Star Gardener: *cocky* "Meet my Gardening Spec Green Thumb Enhancing Two-Star Goku Uniform. Now that you know what it's called. Prepare to get planted."

Tsumugu jumps off from the air and using a submachine gun to shoot out needles at the One-Star.

Two-Star Gardener: *scoff* "Are you kidding? Guns don't work on Goku Uniforms."

The gardener summons a bigger plant monster. Seeing this another abomination emerges, Tsumugu fires continuously at it as it going to devour him.

Two-Star Gardener: *maniacal laugh* "Negh eh heh! Gobble that sucker."