Chapter 7: Power Scale

Honno City- Mikisugi's Home

Third Person POV

Mikisugi: *highly anxious* "Easy. Don't do anything hasty."

Ryuko: *pissed* "Oh, don't think you're off the hook this time. So why don't you tell me what the deal is with you and Mr. Mohawk?"

A couple of days later after Tsumugu's arrival, Quil and Ryuko goes to Mikisugi for some answers they are looking for

A couple of days later after Tsumugu's arrival, Quil and Ryuko goes to Mikisugi for some answers they are looking for. Ryuko's trust with Mikisugi began to falter when she found out her teacher is align with Tsumugu, she justifiably upset by this and felt she's being played. Quil other hand, is here to know about the disguised teacher's motive since he is been keeping tabs on the cloaked student.

The shaggy-haired teacher has figured that Ryuko and especially Quil is here for answers from him very soon.

Mikisugi: *playing dumb* "I don't know what you're talking about."

Quil: *sweatdrop* "Sir, there is no use of trying to play ignorant. We already know you're having a connection with Tsumugu and we have a proof."

Ryuko: "That is right!"

She took out a picture where Mikisugi and Tsumugu were at the bar in the background.

Ryuko: "See? Who's that? Oh, snap. It's you and Mr. Mohawk."

Mikisugi: *puzzled* "W-Where did you get that?"

Ryuko: "After I almost got killed by that guy, I asked Mataro to snoop around and find out about him. That kid's pretty connected around here. And he found pics of that guy at a bar with someone who looks a lot like you. I'm giving you five seconds to tell me what the hell you guys are up to or else!"

Mikisugi: *plead* "....Animus."

Quil: *sigh* "I believe it's wise to come clean. Ryuko and I deserves the truth after your friend nearly killed Senketsu. You should already got my message that we're coming for you. No use of trying to hide."

Mikisugi lowers his face and agreed Quil's advice. He dropped his teacher disguise as he brushed his hair back.

Mikisugi: *charming tone* "The plan was to make the bond between you and Senketsu even stronger."

Quil:/Ryuko: *confused* "Huh!?"

Mikisugi: "He is Tsumugu Kinagase. And yes, the two of us are working together. You stood up to him like a champ. And now you and Senketsu are true partners!"

Mikisugi pulls down his shirt to show his glowing nipples to the duo.

Quil: