Rebels » Chapter Two

Copyright © 2015 by azureblisss

Did you know that day in the week that pretty much excites you? (Other than Friday, of course)

Saturday.

In my opinion, yes. But for you, I don't know what's in that little head of yours.

Okay, back to the main topic,

The reason why I really loved the Saturdays is that I get to shoplift. Especially when the clock hits 2:00 pm. Why? Because most security guards take their break and that provides me the freedom to do my thing.

Now, I'm currently waiting for the clock to strike 2:00. You may be wondering what I'm doing right now other than waiting. Well, I'm waiting inside of my car fiddling with my phone. No, I'm not nervous. I just fiddle for fun.

Ten minutes later, I found myself in a clothes shop and was able to steal five things. That includes some bracelets and a few tees. I managed to kept them safely in my shopping bag. How did I get the shopping bag? I went to this store once and kept their bag. That way, I can easily convince the guard that I bought something from this place. Speaking of guards, did I forgot to mention that this store has only one guard?

Yep, you heard me right.

One big store that has only one guard. Exactly.

Well, that's what makes shoplifting fun. I smiled at the thought.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I finally began to notice three men in the same suits walking around the store. And from time to time, they take a quick glance at me. Are they following me?

Snapping out of my thoughts again, I continued my thing. I walked to a shelf that is occupied by little bobble heads. And one bobble head caught my attention.

It was a Troll-faced bobble head. The kind of troll that you see in memes online. The toy was hilarious to watch, especially when it's shaking.

I scanned my surroundings around to check if someone will saw me take this toy. But then those three men earlier were now closer to me. They kept occupying themselves by checking out clothes - even if it was lingerie. And it was making me suspicious, since this store has everything provided for female use.

One click of the brain, and then the sudden realization hit me.

Oh no, they were here for me, right?

Damn it!

How can I be so dumb? Of course, they have security cameras everywhere! And there will be no freaking way that they didn't caught me. Now that thought worried me even more.

Stupid, stupid Rory.

Then I began to notice the little things. The logo on their chests.

King Corps.

Oooh, I know exactly where this is going.

I guess shoplifting is over then.

♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛

End of Chapter Two, ladies and gentlemen (in case if there are, not to be sexist or whatever).

Sooo, I finally began to notice the problem of my story. Last night, I checked my story using my phone (don't judge me, I rarely use Wattpad in my phone), and I saw that the chapter titles can't be read. Actually, in my laptop, the chapter titles goes by 'blurb', 'one', 'two', but in different fonts. The font I use were copy-paste fonts. They're online. But when I checked it in my phone, my phone doesn't fully support the font, so I made the decision.

Starting from 'blurb' (with cool designs and shit), I will change it to the normal font, like the 'blurb' alone without cool designs and shit. The 'blurb' alone. Same goes for the other chapters.

For the early readers, check your phones. Maybe you can see the problem that your phone doesn't support the font. For the late readers, don't mind the problem, just continue reading.

ANYWAYS, regarding the story. Yeah, this chapter is short. Don't worry, I did that on purpose just to annoy y'all. Actually, maybe you should worry. Or get mad. Or go Hulk all over me.

BUT. There's a big but (wait, that sounds wrong). The next chapter has a big surprise. Literally, BIG.

Okay, that's enough. So, bye ;)

And don't forget to Vote, Comment, & Share!

~azureblisss~