Queen has arrived

Everyone is waiting for the screen to continue when there's a large bright yellow light and a bang.
All that's heard is a little timid "ouch" before standing up theres a brunette girl standing 5ft3. Everyone stared in awe at this young beautiful girl standing there. She's gave the biggest brightest smile that made boys swoon and stare at her with lustful eyes while some of the girls were envious of her perfect curvy shape in all the right place and clear beauty. Everyone snapped out of their shock when Harry stood up and she flung herself at him shouting "arry" everyone knew that this was little hazel potter and everyone was so excited to meet her.

"What took you so long, we are about to go to the station" Harry said while he signed. "eeves and me were panking silverins" everyone who knew her knew exactly what she was saying, everyone else knew but this was the first time they properly heard he speak in sentences. The twins threw a bit of paper at her head which made her pout and turn to them "pranking without us, how could you do this to us" they fake cried. "Sowry he made me" everyone knew it was a lie they could all see the flint in her eye, the same one her father had. James and Lily were staring at their little girl, They were crying, seeing her for the first time like they did with Harry was heavy on their hearts, they loved her so much already. Harry tapped her arm and pointed towards them, her eyes lit up and watered lip quivering holding herself back from crying. Dad mum" she said she ran at them and threw her arms round them and held so tightly giving into the tears. James and Lily were bawling at this point and so was everyone else, Harry didn't cry over them to anyone he tried to be strong for hazel and would do it when he was alone. Whereas hazel would openly cry when talking about them. Hazel pulled back and took their faces in her hands and really looked at them, she was remembering every detail, every freaked, laugh lines, texture, remembering this moment forever. "Misses you so much" "we missed you too baby" Lily said practically sobbing "bambis all grown up now" james said. "Loving you always, mums eyes,looking like dad" they laughed because it was true with her and Harry they had been told all their life. Lily grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him in too, all four of them just holding each other. James and Lily hasn't met them before this, but strangely holding both of them tho they were technically older felt like their babies, like a part of them was filled. They couldn't wait to have them again. Finally letting go she went to her grandparents and hugged them just as tight. Grumps and gamma as she called them not realising she was saving it wrong tho dorea would argue grumps was correct. Again james knew that even next time round his dad would always be referred to as grumps by his grandchildren, knowing he would hopefully be there for it this time after being told they died from dragon pox because they hadn't been vaccinated so James got poppy to vaccinate them earlier. Hazel noticed Sirius and immediately gasped running to him. "Dafoo missed you so much" and siruis starting bawling like a baby. No shame not caring who saw that she just called him dafoo, the cutest thing he's ever heard. Harry explained to everyone although hazel couldn't see he was "you'll see what happens but basically when we got close to you, hazel sort of clung to you and moony, she used to call you pafoo but she slipped out dafoo once and you started crying and hugging her like now and it sort of stuck, you both stepped up for dad and mum, god you made me sit with you all while you talked about lady problems even though she already knew she let you talk because yous had been practicing the speech" everyone burst out laughing imagining how that went.
She then saw remus and did the same thing and shouted "papa moon" another round of crying and hugging and hazel hugged everyone she new, surprising everyone she went to regulas and gave him a big hug saying "wanted to meets u for ageless" everyone knew what she meant and made the boy himself want to cry as he hugged her back tightly. She went to teachers hugging them all "albi and mins" were shocked by their nicknames tho didn't seem to care, "she can't say dumbledore well and you said to call you dumbles like dad did but she couldn't say that well either so you're either albi or dubbles" everyone laughed and the marauders knew dubbles was what they were going to call him from now on. "She can't say McGonagal so she decided Minnie min or min min, you've always let her, she's you're favourite and you don't shy away and not tell us you'll say it right to our face" Ron laughed.

After everyone calmed down draco turned around and said "where's your boyfriend, thought he'd come with you" nearly giving James and the others a heart attack knowing his princess had a boyfriend. "NO BOYS" was heard a lot.
"Prank hit teo so I rans away, he's gumpy"
"Wait till you find out who her boyfriend is I think many of you will have a bloody heart attack especially since he's a psychopath" Ron said shivering slightly
"Is not wonald" hazel said with a huff. "He is a bit he hexed a ravenclaw for a week because he said you pretty and wanted to ask you on a date and then has sent death threats at multiple people" Draco said wide eyed. "Who is this boy" james said with his eyebrow raised. "His name is matteo, he's lived in hogwarts his full life being looked after by the teachers, you'll know why after the second movie and some will know after his last name is revealed in the first, but honestly he's great for her, just very protective, he's a Gryffindor like us so he's best friends with us but just unfortunate family" Harry said. This didn't settle anyones mind other than the ladies who didn't really care as long as he looks after her. "Even Sirius in the future really likes him, he's like a mini siruis with pranking and charm, kinda did what you did with your family, did the opposite of what they wanted and their intentions" said Neville.
"Arry play play play, wanna watch trains now" hazel said smiling still tucked into her dads side who was lovingly stroking her hair.
"Okay okay, playing now"