Nicholas flamel and the talk down

Everyone in the hall took a while to calm down from the excitement of the quidditch match, as James had been the loudest out of everyone.
With a sigh by the teachers, the movie began to show again, showing Hazel, Harry, Matteo, Ron and Hermione walking beside one another together with Hagrid.

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Hazels broom?" Asked Hagrid, as the five Gryffindors gave each other looks before answering because to them it was easy to imagine why.

"Who knows? He hates them, and why wouldn't he when he was trying to get passed the three-headed dog on Halloween?" Matteo addressed what he knew, and Hagrid's face said it all as it went into shock.

"Ute puppy teo! Want go ack for uggles" hazel beamed, her eyes twinkling with determination. Matteos eyes just widened shaking his head pulling her closer.

"Who told yer about Fluffy?" Hagrid asked, looking at the five of them who showed their obvious disbelief that the beast had a name like that.

"Fluffy?" Ron asked in shock.

"That thing has a name?" Hermione questioned, giving Hagrid a look while he looked offended.

Well of course he got a name. he's mine. I bought him from an Irish feller I met in town last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-,"

"Stupid oaf!" Walburga hissed, while many sighed thinking that the bitch had passed out for the rest of the movie.

Harry began to smirk because he felt that Hazel nudge him telling him to repeat what she signs knowing she was about to do something that would get everyone to think.

Raising herself up she stood proudly with a glint in her eyes. "You call yourself the Lady of house Black?" He asked her sweetly signing for Hazel as she stalked up to her standing toe to toe with the Black idiot.

"What of it, Half-blood!" sneered Walburga looking at her with disdain.

"Hold your words!"  "shouldn't you as a pureblood know how to act, right now you don't act like you are above us. You act like an ignorant, lousy woman who is bitter about her family." She was beginning to be pissed off by the woman's bitter war against people that she deemed beneath her. "Aren't you proud of your house? act like it! You want people to respect you, then you show them that you can be reasonable and protect your family." "With all this yelling all you do is get people to look down on you, no one trusts you and you give your house a bad reputation. Do you even know what people think about your family? and I don't mean about the reputation that you are dark!" she finished giving the ass of a woman something to think about.

Sirius was in awe over Haze talk to his mother, no one had done something like that to her before and she was right, it wasn't the fact that they were a dark family, but more the fact that she hurts their family and are crazy and follows a maniac.

Regulus and Orion couldn't believe that someone could do something like this, but they were proud that someone stood up to their wife/mother.

Harry was sharing a look with his parents, pride shining in their eyes. That was there hazel.

Yes?" Harry questioned and looked at Hagrid who was now looking at them slightly scared.

"Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret that is!" Hagrid finished, getting ready to walk away when hazel brought him back.

"But hagid. atever luffy is arding, Sape is rying to steal its!"

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid told them seriously.