The sorting

They were quietly loudly walking up a flight of stairs making it all seem quite fantastical in the light of day, as they eventually reached the top. Hazel  looks around where she was standing with Ron, on one side and Harry with Hermione on the other side saying something about Hogwarts. When an elderly-looking woman wearing a green and black robe, with a pointed hat stood in front of them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." The woman started to say.

"Minnie!" The marauders cheered swiftly when they saw Professor McGonagall on the screen before Sirius looked at the woman with a smirk. "Ahh, looking stern as ever I see." Caused the whole hall to laugh, and McGonagall to glare.

"What have I told you boys about calling me that!" she told them with a glare, that never seemed to let up.

You told us not to," James said and shared a small smile with Lily knowing that they always would call the professor their nickname for her.

Now, in a few moments you'll pass through these doors, and join your classmates, but before you take your seats you must be sorted in your houses."

Hazel knew how the sorting was completed, so, she wasn't at all scared, but Ron looked like he was scared – something she couldn't understand with three older brothers that were going to the same school.

Professor McGonagall continued, "They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin,"

The whole great hall clapped after each house was announced, each for their own house though done differently.

"Now while you are here, your house will become like your family. Your triumphs will earn your points, any rule breaking will lose you points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will win the house cup." McGonagall finished her speech when a large green toad could be seen in front of her.

A chubby boy, with black hair, ran forwards and grabbed it. "Trevor." He yelled, before looking up at McGonagall slightly embarrassed. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

"You are a lot like your mother!" Lily and Marlene giggled sweetly, as they looked towards the grown-up Neville that looked more embarrassed now than he did back then.

"Thank you," Neville said with a smile because it was good to hear that instead of being told that he was so like his father by his grandmother all the time.

Hazel, Harry and Ron smiled at the boy, and they were slightly amused too when McGonagall just cleared her throat.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She said, before walking out through the doors that were in front of them.

"My kids are going to be in Gryffindor. I just know it!" James told them extremely proud and excited for the sorting to commence.

After McGonagall had left them alone, a blond greasy-headed boy, hair slicked back came forward with a smirk. He was staring at her with a smirk, and with his two goons right behind him.Hazel wanted to shake her head at the bland boy in front of her, but that wouldn't have been polite.

"It's true then." He stated, causing everyone to become quiet as he stared at Hadriana. "What they are saying, that Harry and Hazel Potter has come to Hogwarts." He finished, and whispers began to fill the room.

"Potters!" Everyone began to whisper around the room and to the one standing beside them.

Draco wanted to hide away because he still couldn't believe that he had behaved like this back in his first year, "I'm saying this just once, or else I would say it all the time – I am sorry for how I treated you back then."