Three headed dog

They were again quickly walking forwards, and towards their common room as it was still darkness around them.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you two than you do!" Ron whispered and looked back at Hermione and hazel who was walking behind them.

"Who doesn't!" Harry was sad that it was the truth, and it made him irritated because no one would talk to him.

When the staircase where the three of them were standing, began to move. This caused Hermione, who was walking in front of them, to fall back, hazel caught her before she faceplanted on the ground.

"What's happening?" Harry asked to get their thoughts away from what nearly happened.

"Remember? The staircases move." Hermione said.

Harry smiled and patted Ron on his shoulder before gesturing to the door that was standing in front of them.

"Let's go this way," haze said, while Harry, Ron and Hermione followed her through the door not wanting to be caught in the moving staircase again.

Opening the door they came to a dark corridor, a corridor covered in cobwebs and dust. "Does anybody else think we shouldn't be here?" Ron asked them, as they continued walking.

We are not supposed to be here, this is the third-floor corridor! It's forbidden." Hermione said, in her holier-than-tough voice.

"Wouldn't this corridor be better charmed if they didn't want us to wander this way?" Hazel signed, though no one listened to it because they were so shocked that they even were there in the first place.

"Sorry, we didn't see it!" Hermione and Ron said at the same time, feeling slightly guilty they didn't pay attention to their friend.

"It's okay," hazel said, knowing that at that point they weren't great at understanding sign language, it wasn't until the start of second year all her friends were pretty fluent as they learned during summer.

Then a pillar suddenly lit up the room behind them, then a black cat came tripping through the door they had just entered in.

"Let's go," Harry said worried and turned around where the three heard a meow, making them all stop.

"It's Flich's cat!" Hermione said with wide eyes, as they looked at one another.

"I bloody hate that cat why can't someone just kick it for once!" James shouted. "Prongs I know what we are doing once these finish" Sirius said with a smirk. "No" remus said. "Moonyyyyyyy" all three marauders moaned.

"Run!" Harry yelled quietly, hazel booted mrs Norris as hard as she could and they ran through the corridors that lit up as they did, "quick let's hide through that door," Harry told them and pointed at a random door to their left, while the other three nodded in agreement.

"Yes! That's my daughter!" James shouted and he picked up hazel and ran around the hall with her everyone cheering loudly and laughing.

Running over to the door she tried to pull the handle, but it wouldn't budge open. "It's locked!" Hazel whispered.

"That's it! We're done for." Ron said, running his fingers down his face.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione said, and slightly pushed hazel out of the way even when she was about to take out her wand to cast a spell. "Alohomora," Hermione whispered before Hazel could, and heard the door unlock on its own.

Alohomora?" Ron asked confused over the spell.

"tandard ook of spell. Chapter seven." Hazel told them before Hermione could say anything more, and they heard Filch hurried steps running down the corridor. Glad that they had escaped his wrath.