All I Wanted Was You

*Mitch's POV*

I sat on our couch waiting for Scott to come back with Starbucks. wow. our couch. We had been together for quite a long time but it still makes me smile knowing what's his is mine and what's mine is his. I shrunk into the soft fabric of his cloud sweater and breathed in his scent of vanilla and coffee. I heard a key turn in the door and my heart started beating faster.

He walked in the door with two iced coffees in hand and set the keys down. "Hey babe" He said as he smirked and walked toward me now sitting up on our couch. He pur his legs over mine horizontally and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey. did you get my text?" I asked grabbing his hand from his lap and holding them. "Uhh. No? What was it about? I left my phone on the bed." He replied looking concerned. "Oh. We don't have rehearsal today. It's tomorrow at 6." I cleared up. "Oh okay so go get some movies ready and I'll order pizza yeah?" He said. "Yeah" I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. He sat up and walked to our bedroom grabbing his phone as I pulled the laptop from the coffee table and followed behind him.

He dialed the number and held it up to his ear. I looked up at his ocean blue eyes and perfect jawline and blushed. I looked down to hide my expression from him. I felt his arm pull me closer to his side by my waist. He kissed the top of my head and I melted into his warmth. He started speaking into the phone and I stood there not caring what he said just enjoing his voice. I shifted so I was in front of him with his arm around me and hugged him tightly burying my face in the side of his chest feeling the vibrations as he talked. He moved his hand up to my head and combed my hair with his fingers. He turned off his phone and pulled me closer to him and enclosed me in a tight hug.

"You couldn't wait two minutes?" He asked playfully. "No" I laughed. I pulled away from him slowly and he grabbed the laptop from the edge of the bed and pulled it open to a movie. He walked in our bedroom closer and closer to me with a smirk. "What?" I laughed. "BODYSLAM!!" He yelled as he jumped on me as I lay down on our bed. I laughed until my stomach hurt and my eyes welled up with tears. happy tears. He stay on top of me and kissed my shoulder lightly and put his hands under my arms. "Get off of me!" I exclaimed. "Fine" He sighed. He slid under the covers and opened them up for me. I slid in and he pulled me into his chest and kissed my temple lightly. He propped himself up on the beck of the bed and pulled me by the waist up with him. "What movie did you decide on?" "Mulan!" I giggled into his chest and hid my face. "Okay whatever you want princess." He said and pulled me closer to him. He put his index finger under my chin and lifted my face closer to his. I smiled and leaned into the side of his neck by his jaw. He pecked my nose and put a hand on the back of my head and stroked my hair lightly. I sat up a bit and hit play on the laptop.

I heard a knock on the door and sat up more hoping Scott noticed. He shifted and got up from under the covers. "I'll go get it." He sighed. "mmhhmm" I murmured. About a minute later he returned with a box of pizza. He ran to the bed and jumped back in. "Be careful!" I yelled at him as he almost landed on the laptop. "Okay I didn't even land on it!" He giggled. He kissed my forehead and sat the pizza in my lap and the laptop in his.

*An hour later*

I lay with my head over his heart feeling it beat and lustening to his silent breaths with his chest rising and falling peacefully as he slept. I was getting tired too so I wrapped my arms around him tighter but not too tight otherwise I would wake him from his sleep. He looked so beautiful and serendipitous with his lips slightly parted and eyes shut with his hair falling on his forehead. Before I fell asleep I whispered something to him. "Goodnight my love. Ever since we met I knew exactly what I wanted. And all I ever wanted was you. I love you." I kissed his jaw, closed my eyes, and fell asleep again with him.

sorry this may suck but my first oneshot go Clair!!!